Blackhawks @ Penguins IGT 1/21 @ 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Toews > Crosby

That's just a cold, hard fact of life, my friend.

I don't think you'd go wrong with either. I think which player you'd prefer is more of a reflection on the type of player you prefer instead of a reflection on which player has more ability.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Ohhh that sounds like a challenge... hmmm. going by your little pictures... IU? or... hmmm... Wabash maybe... DePauw..... University of Phoenix Indy.... IUPUI... Testical Tech?

You're gonna be guessing for a long time.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think you'd go wrong with either. I think which player you'd prefer is more of a reflection on the type of player you prefer instead of a reflection on which player has more ability.

Quit trying to confuse me with your fancy city-folk logic, damnit! Toews > Crosby!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
You're gonna be guessing for a long time.

Hmmm... U Indy... OoooOO I bet it was Taylor or Bethany... haha. Maybe Franklin.... Depends on how small we're going here.

You said near central Indiana so I'm trying to skip the Indy ones... I guess my real best guess would be Rose Hulman or Wabash. I know it's not Purdue because no self-respectingBoiler would have that ND POS associated with their name. haha

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

I think the fact that one is known as captain serious and the other is known as a diving, crybaby, cock punching, pussy, is a reflection on which is the better choice as a player no matter what the skills say.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hmmm... U Indy... OoooOO I bet it was Taylor or Bethany... haha. Maybe Franklin.... Depends on how small we're going here.

You said near central Indiana so I'm trying to skip the Indy ones... I guess my real best guess would be Rose Hulman or Wabash. I know it's not Purdue because no self-respectingBoiler would have that ND POS associated with their name. haha

I guess, technically, it would be central Indiana. East of Indy though, not west. Had a brother at Rose and a high school buddy at Franklin but I went to a different HCAC school.

Also, Purdue sucks.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I guess, technically, it would be central Indiana. East of Indy though, not west. Had a brother at Rose and a high school buddy at Franklin but I went to a different HCAC school.

Also, Purdue sucks.
Well then you win this round because I don't know that side of the state well at all... I think Taylor and Indiana Wesleyan... Bethany.. that's about it unless you're counting Testical Tech... but I don't think that's a real school. haha please say you went to Testical Tech...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Well then you win this round because I don't know that side of the state well at all... I think Taylor and Indiana Wesleyan... Bethany.. that's about it unless you're counting Testical Tech... but I don't think that's a real school. haha please say you went to Testical Tech...

Knowing the male/female ratio at the school, I'm pretty sure that Rose-Hulman is Testical Tech.

I went to Anderson University. Currently the training camp home of Indianapolis Colts.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
When it comes down to crucial times... if Toews has some struggles not being 100% with an upper body injury like early last playoffs or in the Detroit and Boston series's the cup year he still will be a defensive force that shuts down the lines he is against. When Crosby is hurt in that manner like last year, he really is a hamper to the team and doesn't help them produce when he's getting 1 goal all postseason and his line doesn't do great 5v5

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the fact that one is known as captain serious and the other is known as a diving, crybaby, cock punching, pussy, is a reflection on which is the better choice as a player no matter what the skills say.
Such a hater on one of the best players in the world.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

While very true, you cannot deny Crosby's incredible offensive talent. He's an incredibly small group of players with that much ability. I think I'd put Ovechkin up with him and that may be it.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
I'm a Crosby fan. One of the greatest players in the world and will go down as one of the greatest that we ever get to see play. He is just ridiculously skilled. Absolutely incredible to watch. The "whining" doesn't bother me one bit.

Toews does a whole lot of whining after every penalty he takes, but no one here says a thing. A bit of a double standard simply because he is on the Blackhawks, but o well.

Both of them are great players. I'd take Toews to start a team and I'd say Crosby is the best player in the world.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Every time I see the stock photo of Fleury, I want to punch a cute lil' deer. Starting with the one that took a nap in my yard this morning.

16336782805_7da14f9ebe_z.jpg

Just kidding. I may yell hurtful things however.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
What a shift & goal!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amazing how Runblad only had one goal in almost a year and all of a sudden has scored two nights in a row.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Here's a question, when you know you're getting called for too many men on the ice, why not just keep that sixth guy out there at least to try to get possession back and stop the play and even up the odds when the other team pulls their goalie?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So how'd Rundblad's goal happen? Can't watch due to work.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's a question, when you know you're getting called for too many men on the ice, why not just keep that sixth guy out there at least to try to get possession back and stop the play and even up the odds when the other team pulls their goalie?

You might get an additional two for unsportsmanlike conduct

...(unbecoming a hockey player).

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN cares about hockey?

:X

Only the SEC comes close in coverage to hockey at ESPN. They always announce who wins the Stanley Cup in June.

...Saad playing nice tonight in front of his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.