Blackhawks @ Penguins IGT 1/21 @ 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
ConfusedImmediateJunebug.gif

29-15-2, 60 points, 4th place in Western Conference

@

sudden-death-clip-thumb-450x198-130439.gif

26-12-7, 59 points, 5th place in Eastern Conference

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports Network
Radio - WGN AM 720
Web stream will be available at NBCSports.com!

Each team played last night, with the Hawks curb-stomping the Coyotes and the Penguins lost to the Flyers in a heated matchup.

Always good to see matchup of the two best centers in the game right now in Toews & Crosby.

Two is better than one.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Double Feature includes Pez vs Dan Carcillo in a street fight!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Double Feature includes Pez vs Dan Carcillo in a street fight!

I figure Rinaldo and Carcillo could square off in the parking lot since neither is going to be allowed in the stadium to watch the game.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now that things are moving in the right direction, we gotta keep it moving. Pens will be a tougher nut to crack than the ailing Yotes.

Our boys can do it as long as they play smart hockey.

Just Visiting

Liked Posts:
Heard the Pens's equipment manager is busy prepping Sid's pacifier for tonight. Hoping to see an exciting game.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bit about the web stream -- does that mean anyone can stream it or only those with cable subscriptions that include NBC Sports?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The bit about the web stream -- does that mean anyone can stream it or only those with cable subscriptions that include NBC Sports?

It's only for those who have that kind of subscription. I know because I tried to watch the Olympics last year online that way and found no luck.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

It's only for those who have that kind of subscription. I know because I tried to watch the Olympics last year online that way and found no luck.

That's correct. Sorry if that got your hopes up Heidenlarm.

Usually there are outlets for less reliable web streams, though. I can point you in the right direction if you're interested.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's correct. Sorry if that got your hopes up Heidenlarm.

Usually there are outlets for less reliable web streams, though. I can point you in the right direction if you're interested.

That's what I resort to now when the games aren't on WGN ;)

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's what I resort to now when the games aren't on WGN ;)

It's not my first choice of media either, but it's certainly not a bad alternative once you've become adept at closing the pop-ups and what have you. Link 3 is usually pretty solid.

If I recall correctly, none of the games are on WGN next month...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's not my first choice of media either, but it's certainly not a bad alternative once you've become adept at closing the pop-ups and what have you. Link 3 is usually pretty solid.

If I recall correctly, none of the games are on WGN next month...

Yeah those sites came in clutch when I was in college near central Indiana. Hockey was basically a rumor in those areas.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
uh-oh Toews and Crosby in the same article... some places are going to be up in arms as usual

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perron seems to always have good games against us. Hope he and Cindy get shut down. Letang may skate, game time decision

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah those sites came in clutch when I was in college near central Indiana. Hockey was basically a rumor in those areas.

:yeah:

As I've probably told you numerous times, we don't get WGN-Chicago down here. So if it's not on CSN-C, which luckily it is 80% of the time, to the Internet I take...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Ohhh that sounds like a challenge... hmmm. going by your little pictures... IU? or... hmmm... Wabash maybe... DePauw..... University of Phoenix Indy.... IUPUI... Testical Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.