Blackhawks @ Penguins IGT 1/21 @ 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt there is another player in the NHL that goalies fear in a shootout more than Patrick Kane.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I doubt there is another player in the NHL that goalies fear in a shootout more than Patrick Kane.

I would've loved to have seen Savvy have a go at a few shootoots. Merci! (French-Canadian Hawk)

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I'm sure they would still fear Jussi Jokinen. Although his record this year with all the SOs Florida has been in isn't great his hype each time he comes up is still high as I would think he has to be the NHL leader in shootout goals.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good finish before the all-star Break. Kaner is just nasty in shootouts.

Carreer-wise, Toews is 38 for 76 (50%) in shootouts. Kane is 35 of 85 (41.1%). Kane fakes you out of your jock, with highlight SO goals, but Toews is deceptively accurate.

Of Toews Shootout goals, 14 have decided the game. 16 of Kane's have.

Brad Richards is 29 of 78 (37.2), which is higher than Marian Hossa, 17 of 54 (31.5%), or Patrick Sharp, 15 of 56 (26.8).

Richards is 0 for 1 this year (and I believe that was in the game where the Hawks had a ton (11?) of shootout attempts). Surprised he hasn't been used a few more times.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/shootoutstat...&team=CHI&viewName=shootoutSkaterCareerTotals

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was a fun game to watch last night. I thought that Toews really showed what a great all-around player he is. Q was masterful in his line match-ups also.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Knowing the male/female ratio at the school, I'm pretty sure that Rose-Hulman is Testical Tech.

I went to Anderson University. Currently the training camp home of Indianapolis Colts.
Anderson... got it, I don't know much about it other than where it is.

Testical Tech = Ball State.... for some reason I have been calling it that since I thought of it when I was little and it obviously hasn't caught on. haha.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I don't know. I can't think of a situation where I was glad to see another one pulled out.... Just not my thing. :lol:

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure it is...hiyoooooo
You'll have to test his piggy impersonations...

g3tyiilchqgeedfnflfx.jpg

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind thir, I think thou doth proteteth too mucheth.

med_shutterstock_3626653-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.