Just saw the sound bite on ESPN...does Rose really need to be more vocal, or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liked Posts:
does he need to shut the f*** up and play defense even on the multidude of nights where his shot not falling? Typical Rose...Mr. WhycantIbemvp makes it about him. Then they go to Gasol and Gasol is, we gave to stick together...there's no, "I need to yell at other guys"...And why should anyone in the locker room take Mr. Imhealthybutnotplaying seriously?

A few weeks ago, someone asked Butler about being MVP and he deferred to the "it's a team game" answer, unlike Mr Adidas.

Seriously, Rose. Just get the **** out. Just trade him to Phoenix or some non big market team so he can eventually go to LA.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
I am not going to bitch about Rose speaking up. If he remained quiet, people would be saying that he doesn't care. If anything, by speaking up he opens himself up to return fire. As long as someone can take constructive criticism as well as dish it out, it should be no problem at all.

Liked Posts:
I am not going to bitch about Rose speaking up. If he remained quiet, people would be saying that he doesn't care. If anything, by speaking up he opens himself up to return fire. As long as someone can take constructive criticism as well as dish it out, it should be no problem at all.

This.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;DLzrfqSagUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzrfqSagUE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Be honest! You're Willie, aren't you? How else would anyone know that video exists..

Saw it on another forum earlier. Guy is fucking weird I just watched a few of his other videos, guy does a 3 point contest with himself.. :lol:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
does he need to shut the f*** up and play defense even on the multidude of nights where his shot not falling? Typical Rose...Mr. WhycantIbemvp makes it about him. Then they go to Gasol and Gasol is, we gave to stick together...there's no, "I need to yell at other guys"...And why should anyone in the locker room take Mr. Imhealthybutnotplaying seriously?

A few weeks ago, someone asked Butler about being MVP and he deferred to the "it's a team game" answer, unlike Mr Adidas.

Seriously, Rose. Just get the **** out. Just trade him to Phoenix or some non big market team so he can eventually go to LA.

You're an idiot. I'm glad someone is calling out these posers in the public. They deserve to get chewed out for their shit play and not privately either. They need to get chewed out for all the world to see.

Liked Posts:
You're an idiot. I'm glad someone is calling out these posers in the public. They deserve to get chewed out for their shit play and not privately either. They need to get chewed out for all the world to see.

Posers like Rose? You mean the guy who mails it in when he's healthy enough to play while his "teammates" are left to gut it out while playing with injuries? And there is no way you can make the argument that Roses 3/16s justifies his prima donna act. The very idea of him trying to be a leader is a joke. This guy thinks he can lead from the back.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Posers like Rose? You mean the guy who mails it in when he's healthy enough to play while his "teammates" are left to gut it out while playing with injuries? And there is no way you can make the argument that Roses 3/16s justifies his prima donna act. The very idea of him trying to be a leader is a joke. This guy thinks he can lead from the back.

The fact that you continue to bring up something from two years ago just shows me your grasping for straws.

Liked Posts:
The fact that you continue to bring up something from two years ago just shows me your grasping for straws.

Stop using the english language like its a cheap french whore, you stupid fuck. Grasping at straws is pulling this nonsense that two years ago us off limits. Good luck with that, mental midget.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Stop using the english language like its a cheap french whore, you stupid fuck. Grasping at straws is pulling this nonsense that two years ago us off limits. Good luck with that, mental midget.

You can't even string together a sentence you muppet.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just think that someone needs to understand, especially Rose, that anything he says to the media is useless. He totally lacks any kind of communication skills. He is abjectly shy and introverted. Its not his fault. It is just the way he is. What I would tell him, if I were advising him, would be to speak directly to his teammates and coach and not say a damn word to the media. Talk directly to your team. That is what leaders do.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;DLzrfqSagUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzrfqSagUE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
That sure ain't in the Midwest with all those palm trees. My guess is LA, and he is a laker fan

Liked Posts:
I just think that someone needs to understand, especially Rose, that anything he says to the media is useless. He totally lacks any kind of communication skills. He is abjectly shy and introverted. Its not his fault. It is just the way he is. What I would tell him, if I were advising him, would be to speak directly to his teammates and coach and not say a damn word to the media. Talk directly to your team. That is what leaders do.

When is it going to stop being on everyone else to accommodate his mental retardation and look past his stupid comments?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Wtf are you talking about...or do you even know, you sheltered twit?

Before you talk shit about someone's English...maybe you should make sure your grammar and punctuation is flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.