Which is more annoying?

Which is more annoying with the TV broadcast?

• Pat Foley and Eddie O on their "inside joke" tangents

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Pierre McGuire saying anything at all

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Konroyd also mispronounces almost everyone's names.

FlyChicaga

Liked Posts:
Since I started the thread, I should contribute, no? Haha.

I personally can't stand Pierre McGuire. He occasionally has something interesting to say, but it's overshadowed by his other worthless commentary. However, I only deal with him once in a while. I deal with the Pat and Eddie "tree tirdy tree in the tird" crap every game. I loved Pat Foley back in the day. I still enjoy hearing him call the games, even though he makes some major errors (calling players incorrectly the most obvious one). Just when him and Edzo get together, some of their side commentary gets absurd.

I know there are some haters, but I enjoy hearing Doc call games on NBC. I also really enjoy Jim Hughson on CBC. I just hope someday Wiedeman comes to TV.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I personally can't stand Pierre McGuire. He occasionally has something interesting to say, but it's overshadowed by his other worthless commentary. However, I only deal with him once in a while. I deal with the Pat and Eddie "tree tirdy tree in the tird" crap every game. I loved Pat Foley back in the day. I still enjoy hearing him call the games, even though he makes some major errors (calling players incorrectly the most obvious one). Just when him and Edzo get together, some of their side commentary gets absurd.

I know there are some haters, but I enjoy hearing Doc call games on NBC. I also really enjoy Jim Hughson on CBC. I just hope someday Wiedeman comes to TV.

I love having Doc call the games.... when Dave Strader calls our games during the playoffs I cut myself.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Me too. Maybe when Pat retires.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doc has his flaws but he is a great announcer. I love hearing him hell score! Like Al Michaels, whenever you hear Doc call a game you know it's a big game even without knowing who the teams are.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pierre is actually a very good analyst when he isn't beating off to the youngest player on the ice. Which is quite often.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love having Doc call the games.... when Dave Strader calls our games during the playoffs I cut myself.

Him and Kenny Alberts. Fucker yelled 10 times louder when the Kings scored than when we did. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when the Kings won the WCF.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Him and Kenny Alberts. Fucker yelled 10 times louder when the Kings scored than when we did. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when the Kings won the WCF.

Dis

u5keqXm.png

=

qXFFrcV.gif

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Foley has turned into Harry since his return. Period. Listened to him since he started to his departure and loved him at that time. The current Foley is there to yank on the heart strings of the stung and forgotten fans only. He annoys me so much that I will sync the tv to the radio of John and Troy when possible.