Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
hinrich is so good

:derbulls:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Better effort. Better aggressiveness on both sides. Rose in full attack mode. Thibs switching up the rotations. Looks like the team meeting worked.

Gotta keep this up! :bullbang:

How is Thib's changing up the lineups? By resting Jimmy a little and play Nazr a little? Where TF is McD?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How is Thib's changing up the lineups? By resting Jimmy a little and play Nazr a little? Where TF is McD?
Jimmy is in foul trouble. ONLY reason he isn't playing.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
taj isn't very good at rebounding (defensive) either

thats why we're giving up so many o boards

DCguy

Liked Posts:
They guys playing defense and actually giving a damn tonight. Great sign.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

In a suit. On the bench.

When has Nazr seen the court other than garbage time? He came in with 4 mins left in the 1st quarter to spell Gasol, who has played the entire 1st quarter every game he's been in this year. Niko has been the first big off the bench when Noah has been out. Thibs also took Rose out when Parker went out, which was halfway thru the first quarter. Those are fairly significant changes & you can see how the team's energy is more consistent.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
we are playing allot better than we have lets hope we don't come out flat after half

kirk has been absolutely brutal tho

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
In a suit. On the bench.

When has Nazr seen the court other than garbage time? He came in with 4 mins left in the 1st quarter to spell Gasol, who has played the entire 1st quarter every game he's been in this year. Niko has been the first big off the bench when Noah has been out. Thibs also took Rose out when Parker went out, which was halfway thru the first quarter. Those are fairly significant changes & you can see how the team's energy is more consistent.

I thought McD was back a game ago. :dunno: I actually like Nazr and wish he'd play more against a team like Wash. He's one of the few bigs that brings some toughness. I just don't think the Kirk/Snall combo is the way to go, myself.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Ooooookaay. Been a top 10 rebounder multiple times in his career but I guess all those rebounds just fell in his lap. :smh:

im being hyperbolic with awful but i dont think hes as impactful as stats suggest

the play i said that he gave up a offensive board to Duncan...he does that allot, he doesn't boxout

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I think the real reason we have a lead is because Snell is playing well. :smug:

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I thought McD was back a game ago. :dunno: I actually like Nazr and wish he'd play more against a team like Wash. He's one of the few bigs that brings some toughness. I just don't think the Kirk/Snall combo is the way to go, myself.

I don't think he's active yet but he practiced the other day. Maybe he's being saved for the Mavs game tomorrow. We really need him back. His shooting has been sorely missed.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Nice to see the bulls competing again. The message board is much more fun.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I don't think he's active yet but he practiced the other day. Maybe he's being saved for the Mavs game tomorrow. We really need him back. His shooting has been sorely missed.

I did get to the game late. I agree, McD will make a dent yet this year, imo. I didn't realize that Snell started and Kirk came off the bench, this I like better, but I want Jimmy at the 2G instead of SF, which Thib's has been doing.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I did get to the game late. I agree, McD will make a dent yet this year, imo. I didn't realize that Snell started and Kirk came off the bench, this I like better, but I want Jimmy at the 2G instead of SF, which Thib's has been doing.

I think I misread that. I thought you were talking about Mike Dunleavey, which is who I was talking about. McDermott won't be back until after All-Star break I think.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Well I may be way off here, but I think Derrick comes out and has a monster game. 30+ pts, 10+ assists, and 5+ rebounds to help them win and get them back on track.

Looks like I might hit on my predictions ?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i probably should have said something last game about Gasol's rebounding because hes making me look bad

hes actually putting forth effort tonight outside that one play

YFC

Liked Posts:
What happend? The bulls are leading by 25?