People a bit too comfortable taking shots at Rose's perceived lack of intelligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liked Posts:
Calls out his team, they go on to beat two top notch NBA teams.

Seems like a pretty smart guy and a good leader.

He was one of the big problems in terms of effort on defense. If he was such a leader, he would have been giving effort the whole time. It's also interesting how when he says "we" vs "I". Why can't I be MVP?...I need to be more vocal...We need to communicate more on defense?

If it's attached to something positive (winning awards or presenting the appearance he's a leader), it's "I". If it's addressing short comings in play, it's not "I need to play better defense" but instead, it suddenly becomes "we."

This guys doing his own thing mostly and people are playing along with the idea of him being more vocal because that's probably the only way he'll be a part of the circle. Guys want him to invest in the team so they play along with the act that he's a leader even though it's a joke.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was one of the big problems in terms of effort on defense. If he was such a leader, he would have been giving effort the whole time. It's also interesting how when he says "we" vs "I". Why can't I be MVP?...I need to be more vocal...We need to communicate more on defense?

If it's attached to something positive (winning awards or presenting the appearance he's a leader), it's "I". If it's addressing short comings in play, it's not "I need to play better defense" but instead, it suddenly becomes "we."

This guys doing his own thing mostly and people are playing along with the idea of him being more vocal because that's probably the only way he'll be a part of the circle. Guys want him to invest in the team so they play along with the act that he's a leader even though it's a joke.

I don't know about Rose being a "leader". But when healthy the guy sure can ball. The obvious leader of this team is Noah but he has been dinged up and when you can't play there is a tendency for people to look elsewhere. But there are two other guys who show great examples of leadership and they are Gibson and Butler.I guess, though, that the true leader of this team is Thibs and it works because his key players to one extent or the other buy into what he wants them to do. Yeah, they probably bitch and moan but to their credit, they understand that he has their back and personally works his own ass off.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

People asked him those questions about being MVP and what not. He gave them an answer he is confident in his ability and by all accounts he should be. I very much doubt you were against his comments at the time and he backed it up.

If you don't realize that the entire team needed to give extra effort, I question if you watched the games. Everybody needed to give extra effort and now they are and they have shown what they are capable of.

You act like your in the locker room or have inside info but in reality, you don't know shit. If any other star player called out his entire team (including himself) to increase their effort, they would be seen as a leader and you would probably agree with them but because you just have this blind hate for Derrick, you refuse to acknowledge that what he did was exactly what this team needed and his team responded.

The results are there.

Liked Posts:
People asked him those questions about being MVP and what not. He gave them an answer he is confident in his ability and by all accounts he should be. I very much doubt you were against his comments at the time and he backed it up.

If you don't realize that the entire team needed to give extra effort, I question if you watched the games. Everybody needed to give extra effort and now they are and they have shown what they are capable of.

You act like your in the locker room or have inside info but in reality, you don't know shit. If any other star player called out his entire team (including himself) to increase their effort, they would be seen as a leader and you would probably agree with them but because you just have this blind hate for Derrick, you refuse to acknowledge that what he did was exactly what this team needed and his team responded.

The results are there.

Good grief. So pathetic.

Are you letting him put his genitals inside you, or does he not even bother asking?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Status