Trouble in Boers/Bernstein Land - I Can't Be the Only One to Notice?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've said it before but I live by Terry and know a family friend of his. Everything I've heard says Terry is a legit nice person and really cool guy. I met him once and he was super friendly.

Dan I heard on the other hand is exactly how he comes off on the radio.

I'm surprised that you would know someone close to the topic in question.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Speigel was defending his co-host from Bernstein's doucheyness....it was entertaining.

I would cringe if I were Pat Mannelly and I heard that nonsense yesterday in my absence. He's a big boy; he doesn't need to be white knighted by an emotionally erratic Matt Spiegel. I'm sure if Mannelly and Bernstein have any issues they can talk about it themselves off the air without Matt getting all emo on it.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I would cringe if I were Pat Mannelly and I heard that nonsense yesterday in my absence. He's a big boy; he doesn't need to be white knighted by an emotionally erratic Matt Spiegel. I'm sure if Mannelly and Bernstein have any issues they can talk about it themselves off the air without Matt getting all emo on it.

well since you're not him, it's not worth mentioning here.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

LOL.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Abatacola has done it before. He has his shouting moments with Bernstein from time to time, and sometimes it's hard to determine whether he's being overly sarcastic just to get Dan riled up or he's being serious. He was definitely serious on the Charlie Weis thing.

Abbatacola is an interesting conundrum. In one sense, he does call Bernstein out on bullshit, but on the other, he spends a good chunk of his time trying to be Bernstein 2.0 (clearly trying to get his own show).

I prefer Jason Goff.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Why lol? I don't white knight Bernstein, I laugh at morons who seem to have a genuine, passionate hatred of him. That, to me, is irrational, hence I make fun of it.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
exactly. it's kind of like nobody beats the wiz in new york

Separate story, but I've gotten to know the CEO of Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning of recent (bought a car off of him). Every time I see him I say 'for all the right reasons, call 866 4 Seasons'...

On a completely unrelated note, he's good friends with many ex and current Bears and Marcus Robinson would routinely show up to various track days. Really cool dude!

jc456

Liked Posts:
Why lol? I don't white knight Bernstein, I laugh at morons who seem to have a genuine, passionate hatred of him. That, to me, is irrational, hence I make fun of it.
well it seems so reading your posts in here.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

funny you should mention white knighting.....

it's your opinion, but you seem to be in the minority....what Bernstein said on air to Mannelly was unacceptable and Speigs stood up for him when Mannelly wasn't there.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Abbatacola is an interesting conundrum. In one sense, he does call Bernstein out on bullshit, but on the other, he spends a good chunk of his time trying to be Bernstein 2.0 (clearly trying to get his own show).

I prefer Jason Goff.

Isn't Jason Goff on Sirius now?