All-Star Weekend IGT

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
By the way, all of you can go right to hell with all of your Phil Kessel hatred.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
By the way, all of you can go right to hell with all of your Phil Kessel hatred.

unforgiven-67.png

Yeah...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to have Kathryn Tappen's bastard love child...and/or have a shot at her 5-hole.

And Andie Petrillo is growing on me too.

You are welcome to my sloppy seconds.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brian Elliot took a selfie during the SO!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Ha, I knew Keith on the one-timers would lead to some misses, that's like his worst hockey still of any on the ice.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I enjoyed the skills competition this year especially with the skaters just being themselves . I'd much rather watch that then the all star game or whatever that shinny game is called.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
What a shot by Weber

The main reason why I watch the All-Star events... That Hardest Shot contest right there.

Outside of the skills competitions, there's no real point to watch the weekend.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
This game is the worst, can't even watch. Just a skate around with people lifting soft shots up at the net after the defense skates out of their way. Pathetic.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Crow stacking the pads. Let's hope he's not drunk and doesn't injure himself pulling that kind of shit. Who does he think he is, Dom?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game is the worst, can't even watch. Just a skate around with people lifting soft shots up at the net after the defense skates out of their way. Pathetic.

Yeah, it's not the same without hitting.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that the game was unwatchable, but nobody wants to be the Special person that got hurt during the All-Star Game. What's the reasoning behind having it during the middle of the season, anyway? Why don't they just move the game to after the playoffs? Seems like the players would have more of an incentive to actually play then.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
They should go back to one of the olden days format and have a team of 20 all stars play the reigning Stanley Cup champions in a serious game. Now that would be fun to watch.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should go back to one of the olden days format and have a team of 20 all stars play the reigning Stanley Cup champions in a serious game. Now that would be fun to watch.

That would be very fun to watch. I'm down lol.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
That would be very fun to watch. I'm down lol.

It would at least make the game worth watching. I literally fell asleep during today's game. It was a glorified shiny game, and just a waste of time for the players.

Hell, do what the AHL does and play some European team, maybe the KHL all stars. At least make the game interesting.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would at least make the game worth watching. I literally fell asleep during today's game. It was a glorified shiny game, and just a waste of time for the players.

Hell, do what the AHL does and play some European team, maybe the KHL all stars. At least make the game interesting.

Seems like it'd be a waste of time for the fans as well. I hope they didn't have to pay to get into that game.

I fell asleep as well! I couldn't even make it through the first period. I think it was something like 90 to 80 when I started to nod off.

Last edited: