Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kirk's always been a great team players that does the things that don't show up on the stat sheet. The problem is times change. The Bulls have better options at this point. Thib's needs to let go. Kirk's hurting the team more than he's helping them right now. ie: His latest TO with the up and down. :dunno:
lol that's a classic street ball move that he did. What would you prefer, the turnover or the shot swatted out of bounds? I guess either way you can laugh at Hinrich so who cares? :elephant:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
despite our jinxing earlier they still won $$
I thought for a moment that Ellis was going to pull some ridiculous miracle clutch craziness to give us the L, but fortunately that didn't happen. Enjoy your earnings

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Good win tonight but very sloppy. This game could have easily been another blowout if not for all the turnovers. 32 pts off 24 turnovers but we out rebounded them by 17. Good performances out of Rose, Butler, & Gasol. When that happens, it usually spells victory. Noah played well in limited minutes though it's clear his mobility isn't all there yet. I was a bit surprised by how little Mirotic played. He came in briefly in the first half and that was it. Tony Snell continued his improved play with excellent defense, smart decisions, & confident moves on offense.

Then there's Hinrich. He was the WOOOOORRRST with 8 pts 2 asts 2-2 3pta. Trade him now! :hitler:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was wondering when you'd make your first Hinrich comment. I'm shocked it took this long.

Aaaaaaand he promptly hits a big 3 to give us the biggest lead of the game. :smug:

Whose basket was he shooting at?:)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Whose basket was he shooting at?:)
il1jaw.gif

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
btw this is the first time for me that i've seen D Rose's leadership off the court have such a big impact on the court

He called out the team for lack of effort and then he comes out and backs up his talk. Players will always respond to leaders who back up their talk and Rose has done that.

#windycityassassin

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Then there's Hinrich. He was the WOOOOORRRST with 8 pts 2 asts 2-2 3pta. Trade him now! :hitler:

Kirk was about as bad as he was good last night

airballed floater, foul on the 3 point shooter that lead to a 4 point play, up and down call

but thats improvement usually hes just bad

plus he only played 21 minutes which is more inline with what he should be getting

now when Dunleavy comes back he should close games then everything will be ok because Hinrich will be down to 15-20 per which is the minutes he should be getting

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
btw this is the first time for me that i've seen D Rose's leadership off the court have such a big impact on the court

He called out the team for lack of effort and then he comes out and backs up his talk. Players will always respond to leaders who back up their talk and Rose has done that.

#windycityassassin

Good post and no shit. People rag on Derrick for the silliest things, but here he is being a leader, and .........