1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Concentrate on the Bulls.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ricketts says nobody goes to Sox games and Reisendorf says the Cubs never win. These comedians should join CCS

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Ricketts says nobody goes to Sox games and Reisendorf says the Cubs never win. These comedians should join CCS

Only one of those will be true going forward. I'll let you decide which of them it will be.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Last i checked cubs have been to playoffs 6 times in last 20 yrs the sox 5 times.. neither doing much winning

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thread of the Year 2015 <3

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last i checked cubs have been to playoffs 6 times in last 20 yrs the sox 5 times.. neither doing much winning

its not about "playoff times" it is about championships. If my team wins the division but doesn't win the world series it is just my team playing extra games.

As far as the thread that is made.....wow. Someone should follow their own team and realize that Ricketts took a shot at the sox last week. Just like how this thread was created by another idiot in the sox forum about this. It is funny that these 2 dumbass fans catch reinsdorf making comments but don't catch ricketts comments.

The thread should be closed but I will leave it open for the cubs mods to decide. Hell I will get some entertainment from this thread.

good job jim Johnson!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its not about "playoff times" it is about championships. If my team wins the division but doesn't win the world series it is just my team playing extra games.

As far as the thread that is made.....wow. Someone should follow their own team and realize that Ricketts took a shot at the sox last week. Just like how this thread was created by another idiot in the sox forum about this. It is funny that these 2 dumbass fans catch reinsdorf making comments but don't catch ricketts comments.

The thread should be closed but I will leave it open for the cubs mods to decide. Hell I will get some entertainment from this thread.

good job jim Johnson!

You are right ! The Cubs have no championships and the Sox do. Your post sounds so sour grapes though. Are you holding some inner frustration that Ricketts is right about nobody going to Sox games?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Might as well nip this one in the bud before it turns into a massive shit sandwich. Try again, guys.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are right ! The Cubs have no championships and the Sox do. Your post sounds so sour grapes though. Are you holding some inner frustration that Ricketts is right about nobody going to Sox games?

none of us sox fans care about attendance. all we want is a good baseball team. if attendance is what makes you sleep better at night im ok with it.

Ricketts is right btw and there is no denying that. just watch his fathers video about the approach tom made to his dad when he wanted to buy the cubs. "they sell out win or lose" he says to his dad...kind of a shot to his own fan base.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.