Bears all time team

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
for me cutler and forte and hester for sure and I wonder if marshall shouldn't be added as well

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
for me cutler and forte and hester for sure and I wonder if marshall shouldn't be added as well

There are three other better RB's than Forte, why even consider him?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are three other better RB's than Forte, why even consider him?

I feel he deserves at least a mention but yea id take walter or sayers or neal Anderson over him

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jimbo Covert is the best OL the Bears ever had yet he doesnt qualify for the list from these morons

Yeah, didn't even see him on the list

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's like music, where it's always trendy to assume old stuff is better than new stuff. So I'll add a few changes with that in mind.

Offense -
Marshall in for Gault.
Forte in for Anderson.
Jimbo Covert in for one of these old timers from the 30s/40s.

Defense -
Peppers in for Hewitt (no way was some cigarette smoking two-way player from he 30s better than 2010 Julius Peppers.)
Tommie Harris in for Da Fridge.
Briggs in for Buffone.
Peanut in for Richardson

Special Teams -
Hester in for McAfee and Sayers.
Gould in for Butler.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jimbo Covert is the best OL the Bears ever had yet he doesnt qualify for the list from these morons

yea he was pretty boss but I guess they felt the others were better :shrug:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Offense -
Marshall in for Gault.
Forte in for Anderson.

Defense -
Peppers in for Hewitt (no way was some cigarette smoking two-way player from he 30s better than 2010 Julius Peppers.
Tommie Harris in for Da Fridge.
Briggs in for Buffone.
Peanut in for Richardson

Special Teams -
Gould in for Butler.

LOL!

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Matt Forte for sure?

Which hall of famers does he beat?

Payton
Sayers
Nagurski

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Why LOL? I understand you're always going to hate Forte after he was such an integral part of the butt whipping I've given you in our conversations over the years, but he's a more complete player than Anderson was and did it better for longer.

Harris was just a flat out better DT than Perry was. I think you only highlighted this one so that Forte wasn't your only focus and thus disguising your anti-Forte agenda.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like forte but id put him just under Anderson. but I could see the argument for moving him above anderson

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think if harris hadn't gotten derailed by the injury that dude could have made a case for the hof

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i think if harris hadn't gotten derailed by the injury that dude could have made a case for the hof

Harris was absolutely elite before injuries cut his career short. If his play from 2004-2006 could have lasted for a decade, he would be rivaling Warren Sapp as an all-time great 3-tech. He was unbelievably good. It's insane to have the Fridge in there over him.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why LOL? I understand you're always going to hate Forte after he was such an integral part of the butt whipping I've given you in our conversations over the years, but he's a more complete player than Anderson was and did it better for longer.

Harris was just a flat out better DT than Perry was. I think you only highlighted this one so that Forte wasn't your only focus and thus disguising your anti-Forte agenda.

Harris career didn't last long, that's why I highlighted that and Forte is not a better runningback than Anderson. Your opinion on Forte was laughable when you said he was better than Foster,Rice and his other peers, then it became sad when you said he was better than Shaun Alexander and other potential hall of fame running backs all under the "complete" player bullshit you've been regurgitating for years. Stop it. Forte is good, but not better than those Rb's already mentioned. It's not even a knock against him

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offense -
Marshall in for Gault.
Forte in for Anderson.

Defense -
Peppers in for Hewitt (no way was some cigarette smoking two-way player from he 30s better than 2010 Julius Peppers.
Tommie Harris in for Da Fridge.)
Briggs in for Buffone.
Peanut in for Richardson

Special Teams -
Gould in for Butler.

I put Cutler on the QB list.

Don't put Forte for Anderson
Matt Suhey is the only FB for the Bears that I have seen as making an impact. Nagurski as mentioned is legendary. I think Brian should be taken off.

George Blanda as a kicker for the Bears? He made 43.8% of his FG's as a Bear. Granted kickers are a lot more accurate these days but fuck. Made the list on name alone like Piccolo.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

But he did, therefore he shouldn't be on this list. Harris also became lazy so it wasn't just injuries that derailed him

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Harris career didn't last long, that's why I highlighted that and Forte is not a better runningback than Anderson. Your opinion on Forte was laughable when you said he was better than Foster,Rice and his other peers

I didn't say he was better than his peers, I said he belonged in the mix with them as a comparable, while you put him consistently below them all. You can't hide your butt hurt, Pride. Every time you struggle and respond with more nonsense about Forte, the mudness shines through.