Miami vs BULLS on Sun Jan 25th at 12 Noon on ABC

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
then proceeds to think hes worthy of taking the last shot and bricks it hard

for a guy that is "heady" he sure makes allot of dumb plays

but but but grit!

This is where Thib's is an idiot sometimes. He's too stubborn. Put McD in and take Kirk out. You obviously are not losing anything, and you can only gain some 3 pointers. He's not even playing Niko, who at least drained one 3.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
This is where Thib's is an idiot sometimes. He's too stubborn. Put McD in and take Kirk out. You obviously are not losing anything, and you can only gain some 3 pointers. He's not even playing Niko, who at least drained one 3.

hell even Snell has been better

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
hell even Snell has been better

Yeah, Tony is restoring my faith in him. I was really high on him to begin with. But again, he's playing better too cuz he's getting minutes. It's no coincidence.

Diggler0013

Liked Posts:
Snell just needs more game minutes. He has potential. It's similar to butler when he was in his first years. Some guys just need a year or so to get comfortable on the floor. I think it has more to do with learning thibbs defense. You call tell he's gaining confidence though. He did really well in summer league just like butler also. IMO he's a more fluid athlete but similar to luol. That may be his ceiling which I would gladly accept. Hopefully he can reach his potential. I thought he was a sneaky draft choice just like butler and Gibson. Give the bulls credit for the most part they've done really well in drafting late in the first round. I hated the Teague pick but other than that I've loved the picks they made. Last year I wanted cleanthony early instead of dougie though. McDermott hopefully pans out though. I've watched a ton of Missouri valley conference ball since I'm an illinois state fan so I saw them play a lot in person. I thought Early was the one and wasn't the least bit surprised when Phil Jackson nabbed him. Anyways if we would've taken early I would've been really confident between him and snell that one of them would've turned out to be pretty good. Anyways go McDermott and snell!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bulls need a spark so what does Thib's do? He brings in Kirk, again, who promptly throws up another fuckin brick. :dunno:

DCguy

Liked Posts:
These guys are sleeping on the heat. Hopefully they would try a little harder from here on out.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Bosh doing his thing. People actually think Kevin Love is better than dude lol.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I guess Thib's is gonna stick with the same lineup that hasn't done shit all game. Maybe everyone will magically change and start playing better? :dunno:

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Wade ad Bosh are shooting well, Bulls as a team are shooting so so. That seems to be the difference in the game.