What was the Most Disappointing Bears Loss in Your Lifetime?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Most disappointing loss for me would probably be the NFC Championship game against the Packers. I would pick the Super Bowl loss for the 2006-07 season, but I never thought we had a great chance of winning that. Playing at home against the Packers was a very winnable game.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Dimeypayton is that you?

I'm kidding, every time I see one of these threads I think it's him now.

Bear Back

Liked Posts:
The Bears lost the day I was born, I was pissed. I climbed back in my momma's ass and went back to sleep.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most disappointing loss for me would probably be the NFC Championship game against the Packers. I would pick the Super Bowl loss for the 2006-07 season, but I never thought we had a great chance of winning that. Playing at home against the Packers was a very winnable game.

2011 NFC Championship game for sure.

This

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So many options

But I'd say the 2011 NFCCG

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
That overtime game against the seahawks where they marched down field and scored that one is still fresh in my mind

Yeah, that game really pissed me off. We were 8-3 and fighting for the playoffs, definitely should have won that.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

I'm not sure where you get that was a very winnable game. The Packers were the hottest team in the playoffs by a landslide that year and their D was playing out of their minds. Extremely disappointing yes, but I disagree with very winnable. Every game is winnable, but there's no way in hell that game was very winnable.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The playoff loss the year after the Bears won the Super Bowl. The Bears were prohibitive favorites and this was supposed to be the extension of the dynasty that Ditka killed

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I nominate my avatar. Although it did not disappoint me.

TheBearsAllDay

Liked Posts:

Super Bowl loss, no brainer. I would have celebrated that Super Bowl win until I passed away. Who cares about a NFCCG? I'd rather not make the playoffs then get to the Super Bowl and lose. It's a tease.