dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I really like the looks of that guy haven't watched a ton of film of him playing or anything but seen him in a game or two guy looked solid but he doesn't rate anywhere near 7 does he?

and what if they moved him too mlb do you think he would transition well ive heard he sucks in coverage ive heard he is good so much different opinions but I would love to see the bears land the next great guy in the mlb spot for us with the 7 pick

He's not good enough to go at #7 but he'd be a hell of a pick at #39 but will most likely go in the 20's.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You want 4 people, I'll give them to you.

Camden - because he is like 2 and knows shit about football, much like HBK
Kristen - Well, because her show fell off and she became irrelevant years ago and has to get paid
HBK - because he is fucktarded and doesn't know what else to beat off to
Broc - wait he denies it now and calls those that do support him Special person though he basically went for years without coming up from air with Cuttys dick in his throat

So #4 would be.....

Ahhhh fuck it, you got me. There aren't 4 people who support him.
I know plenty about football thx and im sorry my different opinion than yours makes you think like you do about me. do you just attack everyone with a different opinion than you have about everything or just reserve being a dickhead for the internet?

I'll be happy when they find a better qb than cutler and draft him. but imo I don't see that guy in this draft or even a fa who would be a better option. sorry if I don't think the bears should jettison starters for lesser players just to save some money

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
I know plenty about football thx and im sorry my different opinion than yours makes you think like you do about me. do you just attack everyone with a different opinion than you have about everything or just reserve being a dickhead for the internet?

I'll be happy when they find a better qb than cutler and draft him. but imo I don't see that guy in this draft or even a fa who would be a better option. sorry if I don't think the bears should jettison starters for lesser players just to save some money

I agree with you in the points you made in that post. He can not be replaced reasonably this year.I am not argueing that. I guess I was just posting off of your past gang banging love for the guy. I was there at one point too, when he first got here. Some of us just changed our opinions over the years. No disrespect.

Welcome to costco, I love you.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with you in the points you made in that post. He can not be replaced reasonably this year.I am not argueing that. I guess I was just posting off of your past gang banging love for the guy. I was there at one point too, when he first got here. Some of us just changed our opinions over the years. No disrespect.

ill tell ya what really pisses me off the most was when I seen we had pick 7 this year I was like no fuckin way we wont be able to land either a beast mlber or qb to learn behind cutty and I don't see either in this class worthy of the pick.

why in the fuck does it seem like the bears have such shit luck

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
ill tell ya what really pisses me off the most was when I seen we had pick 7 this year I was like no fuckin way we wont be able to land either a beast mlber or qb to learn behind cutty and I don't see either in this class worthy of the pick.

why in the fuck does it seem like the bears have such shit luck

Kinda reminds me of when we had #4 and took Benson. We always seem to get high picks in weak drafts.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I was there too at one point. When we first got him in 2009, I would have Cutler vs Rodgers arguments with Packer Fan. I just went through my Cutler puberty early - it was the conference title game where I'd had enough.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was there too at one point. When we first got him in 2009, I would have Cutler vs Rodgers arguments with Packer Fan. I just went through my Cutler puberty early - it was the conference title game where I'd had enough.

lol at one time I was fucking positive cutler was better than Rodgers and was gonna be a top teir elite qb. haha shew boy I no longer feel anywhere close too that about him but I don't devalue him as most here do is all :shrug:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

if you recall I even made an appoligy thread when we first got here from the cbmb or maybe right before we left I was wrong about jay..i just don't think he is as bad as most people here tend to think he is now

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
if you recall I even made an appoligy thread when we first got here from the cbmb or maybe right before we left I was wrong about jay..i just don't think he is as bad as most people here tend to think he is now

Jay has all the physical talent he needs. He could have been superman if he was born with an S on his chest rather than a dump. Some of it has to do with the challenges he faced with 57 different O coordinaters in 10 years, but some of it lies on him also. You want to keep believing because of his physical talent alone and knowing the shit coaches that were in control, but at his age you have to severly reserve your optomism. Sure he could have been great, but its a tad late now. As long as he is a bear I will support him and wish him well. He is much like an abused child at this point though. He needs several years of therapy "aka coaching" to help him and by then he will be over the hill. As much as i like his intangibles, he is not a proven at this point.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I really like the looks of that guy haven't watched a ton of film of him playing or anything but seen him in a game or two guy looked solid but he doesn't rate anywhere near 7 does he?

and what if they moved him too mlb do you think he would transition well ive heard he sucks in coverage ive heard he is good so much different opinions but I would love to see the bears land the next great guy in the mlb spot for us with the 7 pick

They'd put him at the inside linebacker spot in a 3-4 and as a rookie take him off the field in nickel but let him play downhill in run support. He'd be perfect for them at 30 and will help to shore up their run defense and would be a versatile blitzing option.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Jay has all the physical talent he needs. He could have been superman if he was born with an S on his chest rather than a dump. Some of it has to do with the challenges he faced with 57 different O coordinaters in 10 years, but some of it lies on him also. You want to keep believing because of his physical talent alone and knowing the shit coaches that were in control, but at his age you have to severly reserve your optomism. Sure he could have been great, but its a tad late now. As long as he is a bear I will support him and wish him well. He is much like an abused child at this point though. He needs several years of therapy "aka coaching" to help him and by then he will be over the hill. As much as i like his intangibles, he is not a proven at this point.

Going through all those coaches was his own doing.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not uncommon for QBs projected to go in the late first or even second to get drafted in the top 10 or 15. You could be getting a star or a bum, but the possibility of landing a hit at the most important position makes it the one position worth overdrafting for at the top end of the draft. I wouldn't object to taking him if we traded down a few picks and picked up an extra second, or something like that.

But I think Fox and Fangio lobby Pace for Landon Collins and make him into a pro bowl safety.

I'd bet heavily on a pass rusher

Bort

Liked Posts:
This is the only draft class I remember in which I literally don't like any of the QB prospects. None of them.

Last year, I liked Bridgewater, Carr, Garoppolo, Mettenberger, and Fales.

This year, I like no one.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same here and that's pretty much how the draft is setting itself up to be too, we just can't whiff this pick.

bigtime in agreement here I don't really care what position pace takes but with it being a top 10 pick it better be an impact player and needs to be a homerun