I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You best be prayin to your gambling gods that Jimmy is playing that that those sleeves screw up their shooting

bulls have been pretty good about ending winning streaks for other teams over the last few years.....

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bulls have been pretty good about ending winning streaks for other teams over the last few years.....
They have failed to do so this year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They've also been good at ending losing streaks lol. Streak busters indeed!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If Jimmy is out, then I'd like to see how Thibs manages to run 3-PG lineups for almost 48 minutes to avoid playing Dougie.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Jimmy is out, then I'd like to see how Thibs manages to run 3-PG lineups for almost 48 minutes to avoid playing Dougie.
He will just play Kirk at SF for 30 minutes. Easy.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
We only suck at home, we're still, record wise, one of the best road teams.

Just got a notification from br that Jimmy is questionable tonight after missing shoot around due to illness

Probably got worn down playing 42 minutes against the Heat. :dunno:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Sure, why would Thib's fight fire with fire when he can fight fire with bricks? :dunno:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i give up on this team ever being healthy

post all the kermit smileys needed but seriously its going on 5 years that our slogan is "if healthy"

if they ever get healthy and stay that way then great...but im not counting on it anymore

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

post all the kermit smileys needed but seriously its going on 5 years that our slogan is "if healthy"

if they ever get healthy and stay that way then great...but im not counting on it anymore

Well, you asked for it...

:kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Because bricks don't tend to catch fire as easily?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now I know why Kirk's getting so many minutes. :dunno: OK then, Golden State here we come.

Brick.jpg

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

The thing for me is the Bulls are supposed to have one of the deepest frontcourts in the NBA. Noah and Dunn shouldn't be bringing the team down as much as it has, imo. They should be able to overcome this better.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
hate on kirk all you want but there are reasons he is on the team and gets the minutes he does. especially since he is the only PG on the roster that knows how to really run offense and run the ball through the post. rose and brooks are scorers that run a lot of iso style ball

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
hate on kirk all you want but there are reasons he is on the team and gets the minutes he does. especially since he is the only PG on the roster that knows how to really run offense and run the ball through the post. rose and brooks are scorers that run a lot of iso style ball

really run the offense my ass...we don't even run a offense

he gets so many minutes because we don't have anything much better and thibs trust him more than Snell/Moore

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

I've supported Kirk for years and Love his toughness. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. I believe the Bulls have better options today than Kirk getting bulk minutes. I think Kirk should come in at the end of games for his experience. Other than that, he should now be the 3rd option at PG/SG. Definitely shouldn't keep Niko or McD from getting minutes at the 3 with Dunn down, and pushing Jimmy to the 3. No sir.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I've supported Kirk for years and Love his toughness. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. I believe the Bulls have better options today than Kirk getting bulk minutes. I think Kirk should come in at the end of games for his experience. Other than that, he should now be the 3rd option at PG/SG. Definitely shouldn't keep Niko or McD from getting minutes at the 3 with Dunn down, and pushing Jimmy to the 3. No sir.

when Dunleavy comes back he needs to close games since hes a 3 point threat and provides spacing for our closers in Rose and Jimmy