Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Missing 2 starters, Rose misses 20 shots and has only 1 assist to 11 TOs and we win on the road against the team with the #1 offense and defense.

And we can't even beat a sub .500 team at home when healthy. Shit doesn't make sense.

That game against the Heat was a freak thing. They must have missed 12-15 cripples underneath and another dozen or so wide open uncontested jump shots. The Bulls will probably never see that happen to themselves again against the Heat. who really were lucky to win that game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have beaten 3 of the top 5 teams in the West in 5 days.

Chicago, Atlanta, Washington, Cleveland

Dallas, Golden St., Clippers, Thunder, Spurs

In my opinion, these are the nine teams capable of beating anybody in any round in the playoffs if they have a good series. What Cleveland got in the trade, is bullshit. Why would anybody send them help? GM's need to blackball that shit and hang up the phone, stupid to load them with inside help (Mozgov), outside shooting (J.R.Smith) and defense (Shumpert) without stripping them of Thompson who they could still use or move.

I fear most in this order- 1st tier- Golden State, Cleveland 2nd tier- Thunder, Dallas (rondo progression), Spurs (respect) 3rd Tier- Clippers, Atlanta, Bulls, Washington

I think of those groups, we have the most potential to improve as the season goes on, because we aren't playing cohesive basketball but just showed we can still beat the best teams even missing key guys,

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hmmm, didn't I say those trades Cleveland made kind of solve their matchup problems with Chicago? Cleveland is rolling now (Getting LeBron back helped).

NBA GM's and their owners don't care if Cleveland acquires assets to win a championship. They'll trade if they feel the pieces are right. Denver and NY both wanted to get rid of people and acquire assets.

Its hard to judge us right now though as we're widely inconsistent and have no idea how we'll look come the playoffs.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
bruh....i bitched out and didnt take the ML, but i did put money on the spread. That line was so disrespectful man, giving the bulls the same line as the jazz and shit.

That step back jumper for Rose has become his signature closing move. D Rose's defense was really good tonight, he slowed down Steph Curry just enough. Both Curry and Klay were off and Bogut was out, but w.e i'll take the dub.

I wanna see more Mirotic and Pau playing off each other, they look like they have such a good feel for each other's game.

ha well at least you got a lil piece of the action. again ill take the bulls 6 to 1 on my money against anybody pretty much. that's just too good of odds on my money with a pretty good team. ive nailed their last 3 wins as underdogs on the moneyline bet

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I thought we were going to double OT when I saw him driving on Gasol

I thought Pau actually did a good job forcing him to drive. Pau stepped up quick enough for a change to keep Clay from hitting the jump shot, which would probably have swished. Nice job Pau.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
He actually seems very comfortable off the dribble, much more when he sets up for a jump shot. I just think having a taller slasher coming off the bench (or hell, maybe Dun Dun comes off the bench) that can get into the paint and draw fouls is a good thing.

As for something that I'm sure will be a topic today, I thought there was about a 2 minute stretch in the second that you could have had Doug in the game.

This has really been my whole point about McD. Maybe GS isn't the best team to be bringing him in, but there are other games that Thib's should be getting him minutes. Especially the games we come out flat against lesser opponents. McD is too much of a weapon to discard him rookie year.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Missing 2 starters, Rose misses 20 shots and has only 1 assist to 11 TOs and we win on the road against the team with the #1 offense and defense.

And we can't even beat a sub .500 team at home when healthy. Shit doesn't make sense.

I couldn't agree more. There's still some things that bother me, but heck, a win over a hot GS team means way too much for me to complain. I've been one of the biggest homers the past few years, but this year I'm being very apprehensive. I blame a lot of this on the Bears disaster. But man, what a roller coaster ride I tell you.

And having been hard on Kirk, I give him credit for hitting the big three at the end of the game.