Rahim Moore would be great FA

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
This really doesn't mean much coming from easily one of the biggest dipshits on the board.

Right, that's one helluva argument.

I am sorry for being obnoxious and right.....I know its an annoying thing to deal with online.

stats guy

Liked Posts:
We need a starting safety, and if he's available, he would be tops of the list in terms of upside and potential. But I think mccourty is a better safety.

But both of those points are irrelevant if they get a massive offer fr on someone else. What we need is a good value that is a capable starter, and there will be other free agents who might provide a better value, ie. Ryan Mundy last year.

one of the reasons Emery failed was that he overvalued free agents that he deemed necessary. And after a couple of years we got stuck with some really big cap hits for either mediocre or unmotivated players ie. Jennings, Allen, Houston, Cutler, Bushrod, etc. and we didn't have enough cap space left to fill holes like the one at safety,

Now we have very limited cap space due to guaranteed contracts to the players listed above, and need to be careful how we spend our money. I wouldn't expect a big splash in free agency, unless the player is willing to take a little less to come to Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Right, that's one helluva argument.

I am sorry for being obnoxious and right.....I know its an annoying thing to deal with online.

No need to argue. You prove over and over on here how stupid you are.