Feely Breaks His Silence

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Feely breaks his silence!"

And says, "Marc Trestman was a weirdo." Rarely has a headline promised so much and delivered so little ...

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
People like you?

No? Can't say I knocked his opinion. He played with the guy. None of us did. I took his opinion and it made me question Trestman, for sure.

Nice try though!!!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No? Can't say I knocked his opinion. He played with the guy. None of us did. I took his opinion and it made me question Trestman, for sure.

So you don't ever doubt things you read in an article? Thats what you're saying? You're never suspicious of motive or bias?

Cause you got on board with the hire like everyone but maybe 3-4 people on here did. Stop acting like some football sage just because you managed to realize Trestman was gonna get fired right when everyone else did.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So you don't ever doubt things you read in an article? Thats what you're saying? You're never suspicious of motive or bias?
Trestmans demeanor and Browns comment made me question the move... Absolutely. I may get shit about Arians because I was such a fan of him as HC; but I always stuck by my word on wanting Arians over Trestman.

Nerd, dork, awkward. Whatever you want to call it, I believed Brown. Dude had no business being a HC of a NFL franchise. Say what you will.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
"With Marc Trestman, he was a little awkward when he spoke and so he didn’t really connect with guys.-Jay Feely

BOOM.

So many of you took jabs at me for saying Marc was an awkward introvert who when push comes to shove; will crawl back into his natural shell of being alone and not a "leader of men." RIGHT AGAIN. Damn! Always called it like I saw it. Trestman could write his "Please hire me!" book in the CFL.. But you can't fully change your personality, especially under pressure. Trestman is who he is. An awkward x's and o's kinda guy.

Nice person, but still sucks as HC.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"With Marc Trestman, he was a little awkward when he spoke and so he didn’t really connect with guys.-Jay Feely

BOOM.

So many of you took jabs at me for saying Marc was an awkward introvert who when push comes to shove; will crawl back into his natural shell of being alone and not a "leader of men." RIGHT AGAIN. Damn! Always called it like I saw it. Trestman could write his "Please hire me!" book in the CFL.. But you can't fully change your personality, especially under pressure. Trestman is who he is. An awkward x's and o's kinda guy.

So what, isn't that something that happens every time you post? Should be used to it.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Too bad he didn't break his leg, thus becoming more useful?

BOOM.

How were Wilson, Allen, and Weems this year? I didn't watch the probowl so I'm not sure how well they did. BAM! Are the cops in your town banned from using their blinkers to protect your fragile brain? BOOM! How long did it take to convince your parents to give you the wifi password? KA-POW! Was Emery super depressed about not being able to pick Donald? RAMADAMADINGDONG!

Seriously, do you suck yourself off for calling objects by their correct names too?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Too bad he didn't break his leg, thus becoming more useful?

How were Wilson, Allen, and Weems this year? I didn't watch the probowl so I'm not sure how well they did. BAM! Are the cops in your town banned from using their blinkers to protect your fragile brain? BOOM! How long did it take to convince your parents to give you the wifi password? KA-POW! Was Emery super depressed about not being able to pick Donald? RAMADAMADINGDONG!

Seriously, do you suck yourself off for calling objects by their correct names too?
Does he sound butthurt tho, TJ. We gotta know on what level you believe in his butthurtness.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I believe in all butthurtness. But I believe even more in fake epsy butthurtness. :)