Feely Breaks His Silence

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Too bad he didn't break his leg, thus becoming more useful?

How were Wilson, Allen, and Weems this year? I didn't watch the probowl so I'm not sure how well they did. BAM! Are the cops in your town banned from using their blinkers to protect your fragile brain? BOOM! How long did it take to convince your parents to give you the wifi password? KA-POW! Was Emery super depressed about not being able to pick Donald? RAMADAMADINGDONG!

Seriously, do you suck yourself off for calling objects by their correct names too?
iLhPz.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Didn't need to read. But I do know on some level you need to be butthurt. Just.. Can ya admit it?

Baby? Sweetcheeks? Honeybunch?... Cuttiieeeeee..

Admit, just.. Lil butthurt?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Don't think Feely said much that wasn't obvious from the outside. Neither Trestman or Cutler command respect from those in the locker room and it was obvious. When your coach and QB aren't respected you tend to see results like we did this season, not just the losses but the lack of effort.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
upqjk.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea, people called him butt hurt. Lol.

You can be right and butt hurt at the same time. Brown is known quantity when to comes to sour grapes and sense self worth.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Despro my man I see you paid attention to this part of the article a lot ...

"With Marc Trestman, he was a little awkward when he spoke and so he didn’t really connect with guys.-Jay Feely

BOOM.

But not so much "boom" with this part ....

Feely was asked during Mad Dog Sports Radio on Wednesday whether he believes Cutler is capable of developing into the club’s answer at the position.

“Not as a leader, no,” Feely said. “That’s not who he is. You’re going to have a vacuum there.

Here’s my thing with quarterbacks in general,” Feely said. You are the person that every guy in that locker room looks to. When there’s a problem, they look to the quarterback. They want the quarterback to lead. When you have a quarterback who doesn’t like to lead, it leaves a hole in the team. When a quarterback is not a leader, there’s always going to be a vacuum there. "

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I haven't gone through this thread yet, but has anyone commented on how the thread title sounds very over dramatic? Like now light bulbs are going off in peoples minds because Jay Feely broke his silencce?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Keep in mind that Feely came (from his couch) to a team that had already imploded. He didn't watch it digress.

He's the arson inspector coming in after the fire and not the fireman running into the burning building.

He's repeating everything we've already heard, but it's a matter of perspective. A veteran like Allen or Mundy, who have been on 3 teams in his career, has a better viewpoint coming in as an outsider and then watching the shit totally implode. Or even Marty who has been here two seasons after being on two other teams and watching the offense devolve as it did season over season.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I haven't gone through this thread yet, but has anyone commented on how the thread title sounds very over dramatic? Like now light bulbs are going off in peoples minds because Jay Feely broke his silencce?
I guess I shouldn't have.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

The thread title would be better written as, "Jay Feely Tells Us Some Stuff We Already Knew."

Chicagowin

Liked Posts:

That was intentional. It's sarcasm, dude.