Feely Breaks His Silence

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, GPP has found posts of me and threads where if one read it; I was always somewhat weary on Trestman..Then liked him alot.. Then was meh.. Then read more about Bruce; then wanted Arians pretty bad. And just accepted Trest was the guy.

You just described everyone on this board jackass

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You cannot even quote posts right.... you liked Trestman just as much as any of the rest of us, stop trying to act like you knew all along Arians was the better hire.

Why didn't your parents just smother you when you were a child?

Did we get any clarity on that?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
holy shit, this is like the biff/webb fiasco. And desbro still hasnt learned to quote through all of it.

I'm just under the impression you have much time on your hands to bump a random thread.

You sir, are so awesome I just hope one day to have the privilege of buying you a beer.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bwahahaha...did you just thank a post that was making fun of you Desbro? I mean, you do realize he was laughing at you for not being able to spell "metal" properly, right?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
aww feeling important and cool on a message board must feel amazing.

I'm just under the impression you have much time on your hands to bump a random thread.

You sir, are so awesome I just hope one day to have the privilege of buying you a beer.

shake.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Bwahahaha...did you just thank a post that was making fun of you Desbro? I mean, you do realize he was laughing at you for not being able to spell "metal" properly, right?
My bad dude!

[video=youtube;jDC2e6i6Quw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDC2e6i6Quw[/video]

Where are you in the video????

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Its not very Metal if you don't play Medal.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Yea, people called him butt hurt. Lol.

All you have to do is read the comments below in that article. 99% of them were saying Tim Brown was butt hurt. Meanwhile those of us that cringed at the signing of a Canadian coach who NFL stint consisted of failures in the 2nd or 3rd year almost every stop he made. A coach that was known to rub quite a few other coaches the wrong way and wear out his welcome. Yeah that was frustrating to see that and saying they shouldn't hire that guy.

It was also frustrating to watch McCoy and Arians go elsewhere. Most frustrating part was seeing how he was considered to be a great success after the 2014 season. When anyone paying attention to how things went down during that 8-8 season, probably should have been very very concerned about the overall direction of the team. Add in Emery drafting poorly like Angelo did & the frustration meter was going off the charts.

Hopefully Fox and the new crew get the Bears headed in the right direction quickly.

Either way I'm just happy that the Emery/Trestman nightmare is over with.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
All you have to do is read the comments below in that article. 99% of them were saying Tim Brown was butt hurt. Meanwhile those of us that cringed at the signing of a Canadian coach who NFL stint consisted of failures in the 2nd or 3rd year almost every stop he made. A coach that was known to rub quite a few other coaches the wrong way and wear out his welcome. Yeah that was frustrating to see that and saying they shouldn't hire that guy.

It was also frustrating to watch McCoy and Arians go elsewhere. Most frustrating part was seeing how he was considered to be a great success after the 2014 season. When anyone paying attention to how things went down during that 8-8 season, probably should have been very very concerned about the overall direction of the team. Add in Emery drafting poorly like Angelo did & the frustration meter was going off the charts.

Hopefully Fox and the new crew get the Bears headed in the right direction quickly.

Either way I'm just happy that the Emery/Trestman nightmare is over with.
Dude, good luck. Many on here will say that it was a product of enviorment, not Marc's fault, bad talent, etc etc.

I commend you on being one of the few who were totally 100% against a Trestman hire. I warmed upto it. But I always knew I wanted Arians. Such a shame Emery was such a boob he ruined it for our bears.

Nice call, and I believe you. Trestman was awful as OC in his 2nd and 3rd year at ANY stop. What does that tell you? It's a pattern. He can't compete!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
3rd and Long may be one of the most logical posters pertaining to any subject involving football.

Well done, sir.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, good luck. Many on here will say that it was a product of enviorment, not Marc's fault, bad talent, etc etc.

I commend you on being one of the few who were totally 100% against a Trestman hire. I warmed upto it. But I always knew I wanted Arians. Such a shame Emery was such a boob he ruined it for our bears.

Nice call, and I believe you. Trestman was awful as OC in his 2nd and 3rd year at ANY stop. What does that tell you? It's a pattern. He can't compete!

nobody on here says that

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

If I could post what I'm listening to while watching this right now, you'd go Dark Side of the Moon to Wizard of Oz insane.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

[video=youtube;qxqfj71A-6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxqfj71A-6I[/video]

Here's a sample, and don't tell me it isn't awesome.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
dude, good luck. Many in my delusional mind on here will say that it was a product of enviorment, not marc's fault, bad talent, etc etc.

I commend you on being one of the few who were totally 100% against a trestman hire even though you joined this past november and i have no idea if you are just saying that. I warmed upto it. But i always knew i wanted arians even though trestman was my first option and stated many times he was the hire i originally wanted. Such a shame emery was such a boob he ruined it for our bears.

Nice call, and i believe you just like i believed chicagomikefl actually had sources in halas hall. Trestman was awful as oc in his 2nd and 3rd year at any stop. What does that tell you? It's a pattern. He can't compete!

fify