Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team relishes being the underdog. I just don't think they feel comfortable playing as a favorite.

Eh. This was your typical "trap game". Huge OT win the other night. Playing a bum team before a game against another very solid team. Rose didn't look interested until the 4th Qtr and OT's.

Bulls desperately miss Dunleavy and McDermott's shooting. The offense is way too mechanical and bogged down at times. Spacing is bad. It seems there are way too many possessions where it looks like it's very difficult to get points. "Flow" is off. The way the Bulls try to get spacing is to spread Noah out but that removes a good rebounder.

Hinrich shouldn't even be playing at this point.

Gibson hasn't looked nearly as explosive all year

Thibs needs to remove the short leash from Mirotic.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Yes, and if someone DVR'ed it, you can see a point where Jimmy chews Rose out, and then Rose starts to play team ball more(*hint* this was right before the Bulls dominated the Lakers to force OT).
Wow. I missed that, but good for Jimmy. It does seem like Rose just doesn't understand that its okay/better for him to be the second or even third option on this team. I can understand his persistence to put the team on his back, but he's doing it when there is no need. His shots need to calm down and he has to move the ball more. Its been annoying watching him go iso so much. Idk what it is, thought maybe he was trying to outshine Curry, but then it happened last night too. Team ball wins, and that's normally not a problem for the Bulls.