Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We suck. Fire Thibs! Trade Rose! Boozer was the key to victory all along! :kermit:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Given how poorly we played and shot all night, the fact that we even got it to the first OT is somewhat impressive.

Also Doug got 5 seconds of action! WATCH OUT WORLD DOUGIE MCBUCKETS IS COMING FOR YOU

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Some notes ........

Lakers 0-9 coming into this game.
Butler 49 minutes, and a hurt knee.
Pau 44 minutes, and probably pissed he lost to his old team.
Noah 42 minutes.
Rose 42 minutes and banged up a couple times.
Kirk, again, 27 minutes, 1-4 from 2 and 0-2 from 3.
Niko with a whopping 12 minutes.
And our 1st round pick ... McD with 0 minutes.
Oh yeah, a loss to the fuckin Lakers!

But hey, see you in Phoenix tomorrow! :smh:

Thib's is killing this team! When are people gonna realize this? :dunno:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Maybe this is a situation like GS had last year; that we're better off without our current head coach.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
hopefully its nothing serious with Buckets

he just got his first all-star would suck for him to miss it

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Maybe this is a situation like GS had last year; that we're better off without our current head coach.

im fully on the Fred Hoiberg bandwagon

im in my seat, im buckled in

luvfred.jpg

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Yet Thib's sticks with his defensive lineup at the end of games? :dunno:
This does eerily like the Bears this past season.:smh:

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
well when the bulls have 2 players like Rose and Pau, who the team run their offense through and havent been on the court or practicing with the team (past 2 years) it will throw some shit off. I think it's tough to really collect yourself through the regular season. I mean the most days teams get off is like 3 full days in between games.

How the fuck does Jeremy Lin drive right down the middle of the lane and fingeroll layup? As soon as i saw that i had a feeling it was gonna be a long night.

Bulls just can't seem to string together consistent games, which is troublesome since the playoff format is 7 game series.

Still holding out until after all star break and hoping Bulls play more consistent ball the 2nd half of the season.

Really need to stop this bullshit losing to sub .500 teams.

I also find it funny people starting to blame Thibs LOL. You wanna know why this guy is blameless? Because he produced a top 5 defense the past 4 years with talent that matches something like milwuakee bucks. Bulls had ZERO business being in the playoffs last year. So Thibs has 1 year where his defense is middle of the pack and now all of the sudden he's a shit coach. He's not in no mother fucking hot seat either. IF for some reason the bulls let go of a Coach of the Year who gets high praise from everyone that matters in basketball, one of the best, if notTHE BEST defensive mind in the world of basketball, then the bulls FO is truly idiotic and making it personal.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
When the team clicked at the end of the fourth quarter, Rose stopped playing selfish ball and let Jimmy do his thing, Pau do his thing, and Jo do his thing.

There is your problem. Rose has more to prove in his own head, than he does in reality. He's basically bending and letting the haters and critics get to him. In 2OT it was live and die by the sword, piss poor teamwork. And here he is, complaining about his teammates playing defense? Well shit, I'm more than happy to praise someone for doing well, and I'm not a Rose hater. But you did it to yourself this game, kid. You did it to your teammates too. You played your game, and did not allow your teammates to play theirs.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I once again missed this game for the most part (can't do these west coast games) so I wasn't really paying attention to Rose. His stat line is awful for this game (Perhaps this was a better game for 2323 to complain about Rose). So was Rose really playing selfish ball?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I once again missed this game for the most part (can't do these west coast games) so I wasn't really paying attention to Rose. His stat line is awful for this game (Perhaps this was a better game for 2323 to complain about Rose). So was Rose really playing selfish ball?

Yes, and if someone DVR'ed it, you can see a point where Jimmy chews Rose out, and then Rose starts to play team ball more(*hint* this was right before the Bulls dominated the Lakers to force OT).

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes, and if someone DVR'ed it, you can see a point where Jimmy chews Rose out, and then Rose starts to play team ball more(*hint* this was right before the Bulls dominated the Lakers to force OT).
The only thing I can think of is... what you said in which he still feels like he needs to be an MVP candidate... and then him still trying to get use to having two other offensive options in Butler and Pau. Noah seems to be a misfit with the team at this moment and I don't know if that's going to be fixable.

Derrick also has to realize when he's just shooting piss poor and start giving up the ball more. I know he wants to keep shooting hoping he suddenly gets hot, but that rarely happens, especially when his long ball is so bad looking. I don't have a problem with Rose taking that shot at the end of games or whatever, but yeah the ball needs to flow around to the others more often.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Last 2 games, Noah has been a massive reason why we're competing. Noah was MIA for a while with the injury, but it looks like he's turning that page now. Will it last, will he condition and build durability on that knee? Who knows. But right now, Noah is far from the problem. Hell, almost TD'd last night with ZERO TOs. not bad.

And the team showed a ton of respect for whatever Thibs said, other than Derrick. Derrick had a lot of loose canon moments. Rose has a lot of issues, but this behavior is very unlike him and something I have never seen outside of your normal game-to-game frustrations that all players have. He's in diva mode. Derrick needs to get out of diva mode, stop eating skittles, start eating snickers. Whatever it takes.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
well when the bulls have 2 players like Rose and Pau, who the team run their offense through and havent been on the court or practicing with the team (past 2 years) it will throw some shit off. I think it's tough to really collect yourself through the regular season. I mean the most days teams get off is like 3 full days in between games.

How the fuck does Jeremy Lin drive right down the middle of the lane and fingeroll layup? As soon as i saw that i had a feeling it was gonna be a long night.

Bulls just can't seem to string together consistent games, which is troublesome since the playoff format is 7 game series.

Still holding out until after all star break and hoping Bulls play more consistent ball the 2nd half of the season.

Really need to stop this bullshit losing to sub .500 teams.

I also find it funny people starting to blame Thibs LOL. You wanna know why this guy is blameless? Because he produced a top 5 defense the past 4 years with talent that matches something like milwuakee bucks. Bulls had ZERO business being in the playoffs last year. So Thibs has 1 year where his defense is middle of the pack and now all of the sudden he's a shit coach. He's not in no mother fucking hot seat either. IF for some reason the bulls let go of a Coach of the Year who gets high praise from everyone that matters in basketball, one of the best, if notTHE BEST defensive mind in the world of basketball, then the bulls FO is truly idiotic and making it personal.

I don't know. Thib's basically played the same lineup most of the 3rd and 4th quarters. Rose-Butler-Kirk-Pau-Noah. Then he occasionally substituted Taj and Brooks in. Really? A 7 man rotation halfway into the season, against the Lakers, in the 1st game of a back to back, on a 6 game road trip?

Come on man. The Bulls were clearly tired at the end of this game as evidenced by airballs and missed free throws. The saddest part was the lineup was just not working well. It's time to stop making excuses for Thib's, imo.

I've been a huge supporter, but a 7 man rotation at this time? I'm sorry, that's bullshit. We should be wearing teams down with our depth, and killing them with a fresh lineup at the end of the game. There is absolutely no reason to be wearing the team down against the Lakers. THE LAKERS!

It's easy to blame Rose after his 2nd 40+ minute game. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt again. He's trying to do too much. This shouldn't be happening. Thib's needs to take control of this.

When is the last time we've heard Thib's say anything different than "We need to play with better effort"? It's getting fuckin old in my book.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I missed the whole first half so I missed all the Mirotic moments. Why did he only get 12 minutes? Was he that bad defensively?