OT: Pack fan reactions

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Even Adult Swim on the CN is trolling the Packers. I'll see if I can find a clip...

Went something like "To the Green Bay players. We hear you're obsessed with playing Settlers of Catan. We challenge you to a game. You should have plenty of time since not playing in the super bowl."

[Please don't hurt us]

LOL

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're talking to Bears fans about how hard it is to get excited over teams with no chance? Preaching to the choir here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was more to Chicago sports fans. I've seen the Bucks almost make the finals twice. Bulls, yeah, I've seen them win several titles. Saw the Sox win the World Series. Cubs, usually competitive. Brewers. Pfft. They were great when I was 7 years old. Still know the lineup and most of their stats. Being a Wisconsin professional sports fan is sad outside of the Packers. We do have the Badgers though I guess.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no NHL team in Wisconsin. If you are a hockey fan from Wisconsin and want to pick a team the logical choices based on Geography are the Blackhawks or the Wild. My buddy and I were both diehard Packer/Brewer/Buck fans but decided we should pick an NHL team to follow. We got the Canucks at random. I love the Canucks.

Note: I used past tense because I'm not a diehard Brewer/Buck fan anymore. I'm a casual Brewer/Buck fan now. Call me fair weather but it's tough to get super excited about teams with no chance at all especially when they aren't on local tv here.

Root for the Admirals than.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where and when did I say that the Admirals were in the NHL? You know it is possible for one to watch and root for an AHL team right?

I wanted to root for an NHL team because I follow the NHL. 4 Professional sports and 3 collegiate sports is more than enough for me to follow. I don't give a shit about the AHL.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
It was more to Chicago sports fans. I've seen the Bucks almost make the finals twice. Bulls, yeah, I've seen them win several titles. Saw the Sox win the World Series. Cubs, usually competitive. Brewers. Pfft. They were great when I was 7 years old. Still know the lineup and most of their stats. Being a Wisconsin professional sports fan is sad outside of the Packers. We do have the Badgers though I guess.

How'd you enjoy that B1G championship game???

Your future isn't bright with UM obviously on the rise and PSU finally getting talent galore with the new guy.

A rivalry with Minni will be a nice consolation since you guys are looking at parity in the coming decade.

GL with that.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=CAFoeB_Ayx0

This is the one I was talking about in OP guy crying and talking about quitting his job!!! Must have forgot to post it with the others. I like this guy because he is completely irrational

LOL while choking back tears (ineffectively) says,"Man, I can't g-g-g-go to work, dey gone call me grilled cheese head and shit."

Also crying and asking his girl for money to pay off his bets. I really wanna watch a packers loss with this guy around.

Notso

Liked Posts:
It's kind of funny, yet extremely sad, how much we live inside "youse guys" heads. Let it go, already. It isn't good for you. "Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die."

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's kind of funny, yet extremely sad, how much we live inside "youse guys" heads. Let it go, already. It isn't good for you. "Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die."

It's also funny, yet quite sad at the same time, that you and others continue to post in a Bears forum year round. GTFO already.

Mitchapalooza

Sorry that we make fun of our rival on OUR messageboard. Weird concept I know.

Notso

Liked Posts:
And additional space has just been granted. Thanks!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How'd you enjoy that B1G championship game???

lol. I was actually looking forward to that game. lol. I pretend they got killed to ensure that the Big Ten was represented in the playoffs.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

It is kinda sad, but that's what a rivalry is about, or part of what it's about anyway. I'm sure if the Pack were basically the Bears bitch for 20 years and the Bears choked away a Super Bowl appearance, Packer boards would've full of people laughing at Bears fans.
The really sad part is that that was my highlight of the 2014 season, watching the Packers choke like that was just delicious.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
It's also funny, yet quite sad at the same time, that you and others continue to post in a Bears forum year round. GTFO already.

Exactly. Notso...short for notsogood in regards to the GB chokers getting embarassed yet again in the playoffs. Deal with it Notso...and enjoy it because we sure do! Kinda sounds like a little pot kettle for who isn't over that historical choke led by your man Rodgers and his awful accuracy to go with his 2 horrible picks and whole 178 yards lmao!!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Exactly. Notso...short for notsogood in regards to the GB chokers getting embarassed yet again in the playoffs. Deal with it Notso...and enjoy it because we sure do! Kinda sounds like a little pot kettle for who isn't over that historical choke led by your man Rodgers and his awful accuracy to go with his 2 horrible picks and whole 178 yards lmao!!

As a poster who has historically been a Cutler fanboy (not sure if you've gone through your Cutler puberty yet or not), you really shouldn't be making fun of the best player in the game not winning in a tournament that your team hardly ever qualifies for.

Geno

Liked Posts:
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=CAFoeB_Ayx0

This is the one I was talking about in OP guy crying and talking about quitting his job!!! Must have forgot to post it with the others. I like this guy because he is completely irrational

LOL while choking back tears (ineffectively) says,"Man, I can't g-g-g-go to work, dey gone call me grilled cheese head and shit."

Also crying and asking his girl for money to pay off his bets. I really wanna watch a packers loss with this guy around.

Then be sure not to invite him when the Packers play the Bears. That would be the game to bet if you want to win some money.

Geno

Liked Posts:

You do realize what Rodgers and his awful accuracy record is against your team don't you? You're calling the Packers "chockers" when your team is consistently eliminated by the Packers whenever they sniff getting to the playoffs (which hasn't been often). Honestly Guapo, Packer fans have a lot more to laugh at you then vice versa. If you really want something to laugh at, replay that last Bears/Packers game and enjoy Rodgers "awful accuracy."

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize what Rodgers and his awful accuracy record is against your team don't you? You're calling the Packers "chockers" when your team is consistently eliminated by the Packers whenever they sniff getting to the playoffs (which hasn't been often). Honestly Guapo, Packer fans have a lot more to laugh at you then vice versa. If you really want something to laugh at, replay that last Bears/Packers game and enjoy Rodgers "awful accuracy."

I smell a butthurt individual