Kobe and Wade will have replacements:

-Korver and Knight are expected to be two candidates

-Conley, Lillard, or Cousins for Kobe

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
East: Horford, Teague, Millsap, Butler, Bosh, Wade and Irving

West: Harden, Westbrook, Durant, Paul, Aldridge, Thompson, and Duncan

Don't agree with Wade or even Bosh being on there. IMHO, no sub .500 team deserves an all-star. It's the main reason why I hate all-star voting in general. I know these were coaches picks, but Beal, Knight, Korver, & Gortat are ALL more deserving than those two. Hell, I'd even put Rose in ahead of them, despite the inconsistencies this season.

Durant's selection is pure crap. He does not deserve to be there. He hasn't even played half of the games this season. He literally just played his 21st game. Lillard CLEARLY deserves to be there instead of him. With Kobe being done for the year, Damian Lillard SHOULD be the replacement. I would also replace Paul with either Conley or Ellis.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The Heat have been ass so I don't really see how they have 2 all stars. I may be in the minority but I believe Rose should have made it.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't agree with Wade or even Bosh being on there. IMHO, no sub .500 team deserves an all-star. It's the main reason why I hate all-star voting in general. I know these were coaches picks, but Beal, Knight, Korver, & Gortat are ALL more deserving than those two. Hell, I'd even put Rose in ahead of them, despite the inconsistencies this season.

Durant's selection is pure crap. He does not deserve to be there. He hasn't even played half of the games this season. He literally just played his 21st game. Lillard CLEARLY deserves to be there instead of him. With Kobe being done for the year, Damian Lillard SHOULD be the replacement. I would also replace Paul with either Conley or Ellis.
Well, I can see why you think no sub .500 team deserves an All-Star... I don't believe that... So I do agree with you on Wade, but disagree on Bosh. I think Bosh deserves it.

I agree on Durant as well.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Heat have been ass so I don't really see how they have 2 all stars.
What you've done in the past applies to coaches as well as the fans.

I may be in the minority but I believe Rose should have made it.

That slump of Rose killed any chance of him becoming an All-Star this year.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The Heat have been ass so I don't really see how they have 2 all stars. I may be in the minority but I believe Rose should have made it.

It'd hard to believe that a talent like Rose doesn't make the AS team, but personally, I'd like to see him get some rest and continue to focus on getting ready for a great playoff run. Let him show everyone during the playoffs what's up, imo.

Liked Posts:
Congrats to JB, he deserves it, I knew he was for real since that streak game in 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

czman

Liked Posts:
Good for Butler. Let's hope this ends up being a positive experience for him and helps moving forward.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Well, I can see why you think no sub .500 team deserves an All-Star... I don't believe that... So I do agree with you on Wade, but disagree on Bosh. I think Bosh deserves it.

I agree on Durant as well.

Brandon Knight should be on this team and the fact that he isn't, is appalling to me. Wade & Bosh are there for one reason only: Star Power. It has nothing to do with deserving a spot on the team. They are there to sell tickets, merchandise, etc, and that's just bullshit. Bosh doesn't deserve anything. He's on a team with Wade and good role players & he still can't find ways to get his team wins in the East.

And the fan voting is HORRIBLE. Kyle Lowry a starter all because Drake had his twitter followers vote him everyday?? Yea he deserves to be on the team but not as a starter. Jeff Teague should be the starter. Melo makes it simply because he's Melo despite his team being the worst in the league. Same with Kobe in the West. :smh:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Congrats to Jimmy.

If Lillard doesn't get picked to replace Kobe there is a huge problem

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Congrats to Jimmy.

If Lillard doesn't get picked to replace Kobe there is a huge problem

i don't think Durant shoulda got a spot...too many games missed

shoulda been DMC but i think they gave it to Durant considering the west has no SF's lol

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Strange season.

Also, first time in my life, where we have a draft considered the deepest and most tallented of all-time(by the hype-honking-geese) to not produce an all-star.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your google doc is locked out from the rest of us.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I knew they would overlook Monta Ellis again ...

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wade shouldn't have made it. Korver should.

Lillard and Cousins should both be AS's

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Wade shouldn't have made it. Korver should.

Lillard and Cousins should both be AS's

Agreed. Wade had a good Decemeber but he's been pretty meh since then. And no sub .500 team should ever have 2 all-stars. I'd give Knight the slight edge over Korver, if Wade doesn't play. Everyone thought the Bucks overachieved with Parker and when he went down, everyone expected the team to. Knight has silently put together a Lowry-esque type season for the suprising Bucks.

Cousins was announced as a replacement for Kobe. I think Lillard should be there instead of Durant but that's not going to happen. That was a major snub.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cousins was announced as a replacement for Kobe. I think Lillard should be there instead of Durant but that's not going to happen. That was a major snub.
Wow no Lillard? :smh:

Look for him to light up the 2nd half of the season

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed. Wade had a good Decemeber but he's been pretty meh since then. And no sub .500 team should ever have 2 all-stars. I'd give Knight the slight edge over Korver, if Wade doesn't play. Everyone thought the Bucks overachieved with Parker and when he went down, everyone expected the team to. Knight has silently put together a Lowry-esque type season for the suprising Bucks.

Not relevant