Where Does Josh McDaniels End Up Coaching After the SB?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If the Rams or Chargers move to L.A., I could see it. Fresh start, big market, and the media-friendly offensive firepower. In a couple years, he will be ready to replace John Fox. Thoughts?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
chicago, trade cutler for austin davis

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
spurrier-throws-visor-o.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's a head shaker......the thread not where he'll be coaching next year.

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
If the Rams or Chargers move to L.A., I could see it. Fresh start, big market, and the media-friendly offensive firepower. In a couple years, he will be ready to replace John Fox. Thoughts?

I think it would make more since for Gase to grow into the Bears HC spot, for continuity... If he is able to come close to what Denver had the last few years that is... Insert Cutler comment here.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think it would make more since for Gase to grow into the Bears HC spot, for continuity... If he is able to come close to what Denver had the last few years that is... Insert Cutler comment here.

Sig bet?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this guy is a sleeper IMO..another "dan quinn" kinda guy...despite injury and personel he gets the best out of his players...

Where do you think mattpat will coach after sb?

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where do you think mattpat will coach after sb?

the HC jobs are filled...highly doubt him or JMcD will be allowed to leave or want to leave for a horizontal move....it's HC or nothing for these guys to get out of NE I would think,,,

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
stranger things have happened!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Where Does Josh McDaniels End Up Coaching After the SB?
New England. To be honest.

I'm a McDaniels fan. But I don't think anyone is going to hire him as an HC... from Patriots OC. An Emery would hire a Trestman for an HC job (& Trest was a successful HC in the CFL), and an Emery type might hire McDaniels for an HC. But I think the failure of Trestman at HC is going to hurt McDaniels chances of landing an HC over the next 2 years, because I think he's seen as a Trestman type -- offensive heady genius that doesn't have the gravitas & type-A skills to be an HC.

You've heard me say it before... I don't think McDaniels will ever be hired as an HC until GMs see him be successful somewhere other than under Belichick's wings.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I must of missed the prior thread this one mocks... or was is he winding up getting the deflated ball blame?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

New England. To be honest.

I'm a McDaniels fan. But I don't think anyone is going to hire him as an HC... from Patriots OC. An Emery would hire a Trestman for an HC job (& Trest was a successful HC in the CFL), and an Emery type might hire McDaniels for an HC. But I think the failure of Trestman at HC is going to hurt McDaniels chances of landing an HC over the next 2 years, because I think he's seen as a Trestman type -- offensive heady genius that doesn't have the gravitas & type-A skills to be an HC.

You've heard me say it before... I don't think McDaniels will ever be hired as an HC until GMs see him be successful somewhere other than under Belichick's wings.

your opinion