My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
"Trestman, I think, first off, the issue that he had, probably, was managing us all, all the different personalities," Bennett said. "There's a lot of big personalities (in the locker room). And I think, for a first-time head coach in the NFL, dealing with all the personalities that you have, I think that's hard when you got guys like me, you know, (Brandon) Marshall ... Lance Briggs on defense, (Charles) Tillman.

"There's so many guys with such outgoing personalities that managing those guys and bringing them all together is what a leader needs to do, you know? And that's one of the toughest things."

Trestman recently signed as the Baltimore Ravens' offensive coordinator, a job that Bennett said fits the former coach better.

"Calling plays, he was excellent," Bennett said. "I think he's going to be an excellent coordinator for the Ravens. Strategically, he was great. But on the field, guys just weren't executing.

"A lot of it comes back to the player preparation. If you're not preparing to a high level, then the coaches can only do so much; the game's not played on paper, it's played on grass. On paper, we look great. On grass, we looked bad."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...marc-trestman-will-be-excellent-oc-for-ravens

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn't need to read any further, that said it all!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
the game's not played on paper, it's played on grass. On paper, we look great. On grass, we looked bad."

Oh we know....

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
don't know how this thread hasn't turned into its all cutlers fault yet after all he fires gm's coaches and pretty much runs the team

lets add he is the only player in nfl history who just doesn't care if he wins or not.

his body language is horrible

he goes on vacations with his family on his time off instead of locking himself inna dark closet and just focusing on getting better

even though he has one of the strongest arms in the nfl he cant throw the ball more than 5 yards anymore

wont vaccinate his kids

and sometimes he berates guys and bumps them on the field showing his poor leadership and total lack of wanting to win

I forgot even though he has learned like 6 different offenses coaches are always scaling back their playbooks because he isn't football smart

did I miss anything?

Last edited:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
don't know how this thread hasn't turned into its all cutlers fault yet after all he fires gm's coaches and pretty much runs the team

Was this prior Steefen Eh Smiff baiting him?