IGT: BULLS vs Suns Friday Jan 30th @ 9:30pm on CSN and ESPN

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Smallest guy on the floor for Pheonix gets the rebound cuz Noah out at the 3 pt line?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Again, why is Noah directing the offense from the 3 pt line beyond the top of the key? Can someone seriously explain this to me?

YFC

Liked Posts:
Bulls' inability to shoot from 3pt line is hurting them every single night.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bulls' inability to shoot from 3pt line is hurting them every single night.

So why not play Niko and McD more? Get ready for the same 'ole Thib's lineup in the 2nd half and a Suns blowout. Doug Collins, Jalen Rose, they all are saying the Bulls have no energy and are tired. The Bulls are the 3rd leading FT team in the NBA...they are 3-11 from the line tonight. WTF does Thib's not get?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Thib's big halftime quote .... "Our bench has to play better"? Does anybody else see the fuckin irony with this? :smh:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Nice job by the players for giving great effort at the end of this game. Even a little credit for Thib's playing Brooks instead of Kirk at the end, who played great. Still the same result tho. Rose even had a great game trying to drive instead of of shooting the 3. Other than that, I still question what the fuck Thib's is doing with a lot of stuff.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Thib's and the Bulls are positioning themselves to get to the playoffs and get ousted in the 1st round cuz they are too tired, banged up, and playing with the wrong rotation. Until I see something different with the management of this team, I will be the first to say Thib's needs to go. Just remember you heard it here first!

Liked Posts:
If Thibs goes I hope JVG retires from broadcasting because he will have a bitch fit over the Bulls every time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk