Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And the toss over before that

Reducing pitching changes isn't going to happen either
Using the shift at its current pace speeds up the game. Knowing that makes your second comment a very poor argument.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, with each post, brett continues to prove how ignorant he truly is.

Would have been better off without the trolls.
Brett isn't trolling. Give him a break. His brain is still fried from going shoe shopping for 3 hours with his woman.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
"Drastically"? What great hyperbole. My proposal does not slow the game down. My proposal speeds the game up while increasing strategy. If there was "great intrigue in a low scoring game" that didn't involve marquee pitching matchups, the new commish wouldn't be looking to increase scoring.
Define drastically

He wants the casual fan. I understand

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Here's where you get personal and attack, because you are in above your head. It's why you've ignored all the details provided. You don't understand them strategically.
You say that but as someone who is a baseball guy for his job you do a lot for folks not to respect you

I apologize for the bi polar. What would you like me to use when you act/comment one way then turn 180 and act another?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You say that but as someone who is a baseball guy for his job you do a lot for folks not to respect you
Yes. I need internet respect. LOL. I couldn't live with myself otherwise. :turrible:

I apologize for the bi polar. What would you like me to use when you act/comment one way then turn 180 and act another?
So, IOW, you don't know certain things about the game, but you wish to remain in endless bliss. Got it. Consider this conversation to be done.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ive missed a lot in this thread

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Wow, with each post, brett continues to prove how ignorant he truly is.

Would have been better off without the trolls.

Brett isn't trolling. Give him a break. His brain is still fried from going shoe shopping for 3 hours with his woman.

So, IOW, you don't know certain things about the game, but you wish to remain in endless bliss. Got it. Consider this conversation to be done.

Glad you're finally seeing this.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

chibears55

Liked Posts:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Basically their going back to what the original strike zone was
( knee to pit )

Problem is , most umpires have their own zone and dont call it like they should..

Also, i think more the problem is that most umpires call pitches strikes off the plate. ..
And alsmot ever ump ignores the high strike completely.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Basically their going back to what the original strike zone was
( knee to pit )

Problem is , most umpires have their own zone and dont call it like they should..

Also, i think more the problem is that most umpires call pitches strikes off the plate. ..
That's not entirely true, which is part of the reason why the strike zone has been getting called lower than they originally wanted it to be. Umpires are more accurate than ever before.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
That's not entirely true, which is part of the reason why the strike zone has been getting called lower than they originally wanted it to be. Umpires are more accurate than ever before.

Ya think? (Honest question, not belittling)

I dunno if the integration has made all the difference it was hoping to make outside of easier travel.