Has Kenny's brain died?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“I believe the adults should be held accountable all across the board, more so than the kids. That said, if you think I am going to find fault with men or women who are trying to empower kids, who are giving them some hope, who are taking away from their families and their lives, taking time off of work to provide for these kids and in some cases serve as second fathers to them, you’re talking to the wrong person.”

Gee Kenny, how about YES! Those men and women you are talking about, broke the rules and broke the hearts of the kids that were aching for right now. I find this amazing coming from the same guy who employed Frank Thomas. I guess he understands how steroid abusers should be given a break, since they were only trying to provide a better income and life for their families.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Has Kenny's brian died?

I think you're overreacting a little. These kids busted their behinds, and made their families and the Chicagoland area proud. Kenny is reminding us of that. Punish the coach if you want, but don't try to destroy what the kids accomplished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you're overreacting a little. These kids busted their behinds, and made their families and the Chicagoland area proud. Kenny is reminding us of that. Punish the coach if you want, but don't try to destroy what the kids accomplished.

I'm reacting to the emboldened part of his statement, which exonerates the coaches and adults involved. In no way do I blame the kids.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Has Kenny's brian died?

I'm reacting to the emboldened part of his statement, which exonerates the coaches and adults involved. In no way do I blame the kids.

Ok.

These kids are what, 12 years old? They bused a few in from a few towns over, big deal. There are more important things to
worry about. Just sayin.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok.

These kids are what, 12 years old? They bused a few in from a few towns over, big deal. There are more important things to
worry about. Just sayin.

I'm pretty sure that if you ask 10 people how they feel about this, you would get at least 8 different feelings. But you are right, it's time to move on! :woot:

justaChifan

Liked Posts:

. I find this amazing coming from the same guy who employed Frank Thomas. I guess he understands how steroid abusers should be given a break, since they were only trying to provide a better income and life for their families.

Did I read this wrong?
Thomas a roider? Are you sure about that?