2015 Fantasy Baseball Leagues and Signups thread

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Need to get in on some friendly Fantasy Baseball action? Express your interest here(whether you are looking for a league or looking for managers). I'm not starting a league up, just to be 100% clear.

Let others know what site, rule adjustments, live/offline draft, and other relevant information you have about the league you plan to commish or are looking to join.

This thread will be moved sometime around the regular season opening day to the league's forum. http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/55-Leagues-Drafts-etc

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Need to get in on some friendly Fantasy Baseball action? Express your interest here(whether you are looking for a league or looking for managers). I'm not starting a league up, just to be 100% clear.

Let others know what site, rule adjustments, live/offline draft, and other relevant information you have about the league you plan to commish or are looking to join.

This thread will be moved sometime around the regular season opening day to the league's forum. http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/55-Leagues-Drafts-etc

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd do it if the lineups were weekly.

Don't have enough patience to set my lineup literally every day.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Agreed. You have to be on top of it daily to do well.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, so if you have a league and want to recruit, or you want to find a league. Use this thread. Debate how/best type of fantasy baseball elsewhere, just to keep this thread easy to navigate for users.

If you want to organize a league, just make a post in the leagues section with the info, and link it in this sticky thread with the same info(just continue the conversation in that league's actual post). Then we can keep different league discussion and planning separated, etc. :)

Arodriguez1814

Liked Posts:
Fantasy baseball

Looking for 2 individuals to join a 12man head to head category fantasy baseball league. Contact me if u r serious about joing. League is very competitive so please be very knowledgable about baseball. Email me at arodriguez1814 @yahoo.com

Arodriguez1814

Liked Posts:
Fantasy baseball

Looking for 2 individuals to join a 12man head to head category fantasy baseball league. Contact me if u r serious about joing. League is very competitive so please be very knowledgable about baseball. Email me at arodriguez1814 @yahoo.com