Woj: Bulls contenders for Kendrick Perkins

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I guess that I am totally blind then. That 2nd half of the Suns game didn't happen with the starters standing around on offense, huh? gasol and Rose were just oh so good and they didn't need Brooks and company to bail their asses out only to almost give the game away at the end.

What I am saying, folks, is try to be a bit objective about your team which some of you are not.

This statement would be easier to digest if you didn't spend your first few months being the total opposite of what you claim to be now.

I brought it up last time and you feigned ignorance. When I showed objectivity, YOU were the one who criticized me for it. Yet, here you are now, preaching objectivity. I reject your deposit bruh. You are full of shit.

Your attempt at "objectivity" is you actually trying to prove yourself right. You call it objective, I call it self-righteous. Pau was an all star this year and legitimately so. He has surpassed expectations. Notice you are not speaking about Noah, who you so brazenly defended when some of us told you he wasn't the best center in the league. He is in no way culpable? If he is as good as you stated, the team would be in better shape.

You blame Pau for everything because it pushes your agenda. Just stop. Your answer to what they should have done was to go and get Rajan Rondo!

You have every right to continue with the asininity, but don't call out others for lack of objectivity without looking in the mirror first.