Post-all star break record predictions [now 9-9]

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Hmm, I hadn't realized March is actually a tough schedule...

LAC-WAS-OKC all at home.. away game against Indy spliced in there... @ San Antonio, Memphis the next two... Then terrible teams in Philly and Cha.. then @ OKC.. Home against Indy, Home against Toronto, another road Detroit game, home against Charlotte, @ Toronto, finish the month against NYK...

That's 8 games out of 15 against playoff opponents.

Same here and I went and checked the offical schedule. And I couldn't believe how tough March is gonna be and man now we got this sucker punch in the nuts kind of news with Rose out. I honestly haven't been to high or to low with his play because he's been away for so long. I was well pleased with how he's trying to navagate the waters. It'll be interesting how well this team plays now going forward. I think 18-10 or 17-11 are plausible now just from a bit of a downer and then fighting through at the end.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since All-Star Break:
@Detroit - L
Phoenix - W
Milwaukee - W
Charlotte - L
Minnesota - W
LA Clippers - L
Washington - W
Oklahoma City - W
@Indiana - L
@San Antonio - L
5-5 record thus far

Rest of March
Memphis
@Philadelphia
@Charlotte
@Oklahoma City
Indiana
Toronto
Detroit
Charlotte
@Toronto
New York

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So the Bulls have limped along at .500 since the All-Star break. They sit at 43-29.

There are 10 games left in the season.

@Toronto
New York
@Milwaukee
Detroit
@Cleveland
@Orlando
@Miami
Philadelphia
@Brooklyn
Atlanta

They're 3-0 vs Toronto this year, handling them fairly easy every time. They play an awful team in the New York Knicks.. We know our track against bad teams though. Milwaukee is a sinking ship, someone the Bulls are also 3-0 against. Detroit again, who the Bulls have struggled against. Who knows how @Cleveland will go.. We have a 2 games in Florida with a back to back against Miami. Then a terrible Sixers team, terrible Brooklyn team, and then finishing the year against Atlanta who will probably be resting all their starters.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Toronto needs to do us a favor a lose a few more games so when we lose to Detroit and NY it won't matter for seeding.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Toronto needs to do us a favor a lose a few more games so when we lose to Detroit and NY it won't matter for seeding.
HAHA. Yeah right.

There is a chance by 4/3 when we play Detroit, Rose is back...We may be at full strength.. Though that didnt stop us from losing against those teams.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Another interesting thing to note... the Bulls are 1-6 in their last 7 road games... barely beating Philly.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Butler's back. Gibson is back. Noah looks good. Mirotic may be playing as well as any player in the NBA is right now. They very well may go 9-1 in their next ten games.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Butler's back. Gibson is back. Noah looks good. Mirotic may be playing as well as any player in the NBA is right now. They very well may go 9-1 in their next ten games.

We can only hope.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Another interesting thing to note... the Bulls are 1-6 in their last 7 road games... barely beating Philly.

so we're not even a good road team anymore? this team blows

Fire Thibs! Fire Pax! Fire Gar! Force Jerry to Sell!