Avalanche @ Blackhawks IGT @ 7:30 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that was a big ole turd. What happened to the team I saw on Wednesday?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that was a big ole turd. What happened to the team I saw on Wednesday?

You mean the team that lost? They were there. What I want to know is, what happened to the team that went on a 8 game win streak.

Variable

Liked Posts:
The fuck are they doing with Sharp? Has he been on any line consistently since he's been back from injury?

Liked Posts:
The Avs - Blackhawks games are so much more enjoyable to watch than other games. They're so fast paced. Can't stand games with the Kings. And they let the Kings get away with so much. They're like the Bruins of the west. They're so dependent on the officials giving defense so much leeway. One thing you have to respect about the Blackhawks, is they're still winning big even with the way games are officiated favoring most other teams. The officiating is even worse in the playoffs.

Bettman must like officiating that favors low scoring games. He must think if players score more goals, they'll want more money from the owners. He must think hockey has a limit to its appeal and is conceding it's a fringe sport. So instead of favoring guys with skill, they'd rather level things out by giving defensemen so much leeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.