Sensitive bunch of Nancies (Cubs pitching)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good god...actually close the thread and move it to Sox forum because I want to discuss if maybe the Cubs are a bit overhyped given the fact that

Lester, Arrieta, hammel, hendricks, Wood wasn't going to get it done? mlb.com website updated E.Jackson yesterday, or I might have been more optimistic, as he is a pitcher with strike out talent and potential to turn it around in N.L. again.

Lester, Wood, Jackson to me isn't a bad top 3 but it certainly is not impressive to me.

They know what great teams like the Giants, St.Louis, Dodgers have right? You have one fucking good pitcher and you want me to get excited?

I don't know what trolling is apparently, but I guess I can interpret it to mean disagreeing with the status quo and anal retentive mods.

SilenceS. What a joke.

One person in 20 tried to engage in conversation, I never attacked people though I was attacked, and I disagree that this mod behavior could be good for the board. Nobody decent from the Cubs hype machine, dear god. You'd think they would learn.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'd love to have Arrieta on the Sox. He was Ace like last year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the end result of my foray into the Cubs forum is that though I kind of rooted for them in the past out of pity and mercy, I can't believe what a sensitive group that represents them here. I now may hate them passionately, as it probably should be. sucks because I do respect Maddon, Lester, and Rizzo, and Cubs day games are often the only thing going.

Sick taste in my mouth that those fuckers over in the Cubs forum are such pussies. I'm sure everyone here knows, but I'm shocked. I can't allow myself one feeling of mutual interest with that crowd, I'm done with those north siders. they deserve the hate they get and the massive dissappointment that is inevitable from their delusional optimism every year.

This is called trolling, and I mean it now. I'll hate them properly for life, glad I learned this lesson and if they ever make it to the world series I hope we are there to crush them on the field and kick their yuppie asses all over the red line like the rich can't look you in the eye daddy gave me everything punks they are. Little known fact...but that series is the only thing in american sports that would rival the hooligan of european soccer. I expect brawls, and I will be there to exact revenge for today.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Like I'm going to take trash talk from a shitdick anti-Semitic Russian with a reference to the AK as his username that happens to be a Scrubs fan seriously.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Good god...actually close the thread and move it to Sox forum because I want to discuss if maybe the Cubs are a bit overhyped given the fact that

Lester, Arrieta, hammel, hendricks, Wood wasn't going to get it done? mlb.com website updated E.Jackson yesterday, or I might have been more optimistic, as he is a pitcher with strike out talent and potential to turn it around in N.L. again.

Lester, Wood, Jackson to me isn't a bad top 3 but it certainly is not impressive to me.

They know what great teams like the Giants, St.Louis, Dodgers have right? You have one fucking good pitcher and you want me to get excited?

I disagree. :nope:

I don't know what trolling is apparently, but I guess I can interpret it to mean disagreeing with the status quo and anal retentive mods.

SilenceS. What a joke.

One person in 20 tried to engage in conversation, I never attacked people though I was attacked, and I disagree that this mod behavior could be good for the board. Nobody decent from the Cubs hype machine, dear god. You'd think they would learn.

I agree. :yep:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I think the end result of my foray into the Cubs forum is that though I kind of rooted for them in the past out of pity and mercy, I can't believe what a sensitive group that represents them here. I now may hate them passionately, as it probably should be. sucks because I do respect Maddon, Lester, and Rizzo, and Cubs day games are often the only thing going.

Sick taste in my mouth that those fuckers over in the Cubs forum are such pussies. I'm sure everyone here knows, but I'm shocked. I can't allow myself one feeling of mutual interest with that crowd, I'm done with those north siders. they deserve the hate they get and the massive dissappointment that is inevitable from their delusional optimism every year.

This is called trolling, and I mean it now. I'll hate them properly for life, glad I learned this lesson and if they ever make it to the world series I hope we are there to crush them on the field and kick their yuppie asses all over the red line like the rich can't look you in the eye daddy gave me everything punks they are. Little known fact...but that series is the only thing in american sports that would rival the hooligan of european soccer. I expect brawls, and I will be there to exact revenge for today.

I kinda agree with you about some of the Cubs fans on the Cubs forum, but hey man, anytime you wanna drop the gloves, just let me know. :dunno:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

You know I didnt move the thread, right? No? I wouldnt expect for you to know that because you got a dick in your mouth at all times. Also, you started a thread saying Rizzo is overpaid average player but now you respect him. Good talk. Sounds like you have never had a pussy with these dynamite post.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Don't know wtf you're laughing at. :dunno: Rasko knows where I stand with him. Figures you'd stick your nose in a post not intended for you thinking you're actually saying something funny. Fuckin rabbit ears... :smh:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know wtf you're laughing at. :dunno: Rasko knows where I stand with him. Figures you'd stick your nose in a post not intended for you thinking you're actually saying something funny. Fuckin rabbit ears... :smh:

:elephant:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

SilenceS. What a joke.

You know Crys (the Admin) is the one who moved the thread, right? You should keep on bagging on Silence, though. Pissing and moaning about the wrong moderator represents White Sox fans very well.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
You know Crys (the Admin) is the one who moved the thread, right? You should keep on bagging on Silence, though. Pissing and moaning about the wrong moderator represents White Sox fans very well.

Is this all you do, talk shit to people because they're not a fucking Cubs fan? Loser team, loser fan. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this all you do, talk shit to people because they're not a fucking Cubs fan? Loser team, loser fan. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its quite easy with the softball's yall lob up for us. I still like the loser team when the White Sox were worse last year.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brett, I feel bad for you. We all have our trolling moments, but good luck trying to talk baseball on your board now. lol

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'm hoping once the season starts more Sox fans will participate, but let's face it, the site wasn't exactly hopping with Dews and 901 here before. :(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All of this stuff about so and so getting their nose out of joint. People telling other people to calm down. Moderators moving threads to other places. Good fucking grief. There are about what, 15 people max on this board? Perhaps, just perhaps, if this was more free style and not all of the nurse nancy pollyanna type stuff, more folks that actually would like to talk baseball might come to this board? Maybe I'm wrong, but to me these kind of boards should reflect the kind of stuff that used to go on in corner bars between fans that talk sports.

If anyone's feelings get hurt because I think that the Cubs suck, then too fucking bad. They do suck and that is the end of it.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

Several times now I have asked what would happen should the WS/Cubs play in October...guess I have my answer.:p

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of this stuff about so and so getting their nose out of joint. People telling other people to calm down. Moderators moving threads to other places. Good fucking grief. There are about what, 15 people max on this board? Perhaps, just perhaps, if this was more free style and not all of the nurse nancy pollyanna type stuff, more folks that actually would like to talk baseball might come to this board? Maybe I'm wrong, but to me these kind of boards should reflect the kind of stuff that used to go on in corner bars between fans that talk sports.

If anyone's feelings get hurt because I think that the Cubs suck, then too fucking bad. They do suck and that is the end of it.

Pot meet kettle

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I'd love to narrow it down to just a single Chicago baseball forum. You guys get all butthurt regularly and talk about how bad the Cubs are, yet the Sox ended up with the same record as the Cubbies last season. Logically, if the Cubs suck, that must mean that the Sox are a crapfest, too.

Last edited:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
We used to have a single baseball forum, but former mods didn't like it IIRC.

The Sox stunk too. The two teams stunk for different reasons, but both teams stunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.