Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Damn, the Pistons would be whopping Bran-bran with that kind of combo.

But you know, Stand Pat Pax wont make it happen.
That's true. We're stuck with Rose...and much like the Bears with Cutler, we're doomed.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That's true. We're stuck with Rose...and much like the Bears with Cutler, we're doomed.

I'd love to see that pre-game celebration with Rose and Monroe.

581925671384168481195543.gif

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

Rose has changed so much

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

Rose has changed so much

Yep cuz he TOTALLY should care what the bullshit bandwagon fans think. What a fuckin assclown! Run him out of town!!!!!

On a side note: Nick Friedell is only a slight step above Joe "dumbfuck" Cowley when it comes to being a sports writer. Neither of them even like the team they cover & their "writing" is elementary school level.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
But he didn't shoot as much so isn't that ok with you?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
This is going to get bumped hard tomorrow when D Rose comes out and destroys Phoenix. Calling it now.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose didn't show up for this game, but I'm not willing to say he's thrown in the towel and this is what we can expect from him for the next 27 games. But "efforts" like today from D-Rose piss me off too.

Jimmy looked rejuvenated. I guess that's the silver lining? Or just me trying to cling to something to be optimistic about.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Being an optimistic Bulls fan will get you pegged as a homer. Instead, you best knee-jerk to every bad game, then you're a realist.

Nah, I had a feeling they would lose this game. I know I joke, but I'm not really concerned. Rose was a big reason why we lost. He forced the ball and teammates couldn't read his mind. He needs these bad games to realize what he is doing, exactly that causes the chain reaction. I'm happy the team is healthy, and for something that we haven't had a whole lot of, that means a new round of chemistry issues and adjustments. Better now than May.

Liked Posts:
This is going to get bumped hard tomorrow when D Rose comes out and destroys Phoenix. Calling it now.

Like I said, he's a part timer. Face it. The guy doesnt know what it means to be a professional. He doesn't get paid for part time work. So what if he has a good game next time. He's supposed to. That's what they pay him for.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Yep cuz he TOTALLY should care what the bullshit bandwagon fans think. What a fuckin assclown! Run him out of town!!!!!

On a side note: Nick Friedell is only a slight step above Joe "dumbfuck" Cowley when it comes to being a sports writer. Neither of them even like the team they cover & their "writing" is elementary school level.

Yeah, I think blaming Rose for everything is absurd too. :smh: There's more going on with the Bulls than just Rose's inconsistent play. I think Rose is tired of bullshit fans blaming him for everything, and I really wouldn't be surprised if he one day hangs it up.

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I think blaming Rose for everything is absurd too. :smh: There's more going on with the Bulls than just Rose's inconsistent play. I think Rose is tired of bullshit fans blaming him for everything, and I really wouldn't be surprised if he one day hangs it up.

Then everyone should do their part and complain even more. As it is now, he's stealing money from the Bulls.

czman

Liked Posts:

Everyone hangs it up one day. Rose may leave the Bulls at the end of the contract. If he does, some will be happy and some will be very angry.

Winning will change everything though. If the Bulls win it all in the next two years no one will care.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets see...... Who came off of the bench? Could they have used Dragic or Affalo? Hell, they could have used them the entire season.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
We were joking around that he would be so excited that Rose had a bad game, thus he would start a fit in the game thread pointing it out asap.
And almost a few minutes later.... not in the game thread, he starts a thread of its own.

We know agendas, we know when guys then try to dodge after we point them out. We know that we're called homers/apologists/meatballs for pointing it out. And they don't know any other reason for a sports forum to be used, other than complain.

That all being said, my question is: Now that we just let the nagging go for a bit, because it doesn't change anything in reality ( only in fantasy land ), is it out of the system? Rose had a bad game. We all agree. But is this going to be a problem where nagging drives discussion forever and ever and ever?

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
We were joking around that he would be so excited that Rose had a bad game, thus he would start a fit in the game thread pointing it out asap.
And almost a few minutes later.... not in the game thread, he starts a thread of its own.

We know agendas, we know when guys then try to dodge after we point them out. We know that we're called homers/apologists/meatballs for pointing it out. And they don't know any other reason for a sports forum to be used, other than complain.

That all being said, my question is: Now that we just let the nagging go for a bit, because it doesn't change anything in reality ( only in fantasy land ), is it out of the system? Rose had a bad game. We all agree. But is this going to be a problem where nagging drives discussion forever and ever and ever?

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank You Crys. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

personally im not blaming anybody but thats not a comment i would expect Rose to make 3 years ago

Rose skipped practice, played like he didn't care, then basically said he didn't care they lost

can you really blame the anti-rose ppl? he keeps giving them ammo

i'd like to see the full quote though to make sure Nick isn't somehow taking it out of context

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Personally, is there anything less important than a NBA regular season? NCAA regular season.

Show up in April, (as I repeatedly said I think he will). I'll judge you from then on. Anything from October to April is a waste of energy.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
im not blaming anybody but thats not a comment i would expect Rose to make 3 years ago

Rose skipped practice, played like he didn't care, then basically said he didn't care they lost

can you really blame the anti-rose ppl? Rose keeps giving them ammo

i'd like to see the full quote tho

Once again Friedell took that quote completely out of context per usual. The response was not about the game AT ALL. That was a question about him missing practice AFTER he already explained WHY he missed practice (flight delay) & even apologized to the team for it (which he didn't have to tell the media at all but HE DID because he felt it was the right thing to do). So Friedell spins it to make it look like Rose doesn't give a crap about the outcome of the game (something Cowley and him have done for YEARS now). This hack should have been fired years ago. He hates the Bulls. It shines through in everything he writes. If he seriously has this much of a problem with the team and Rose, then go work for ESPN NY.

He missed a practice. Big friggin' deal. Shit happens. Plenty of players, stars even, have missed practices due to mitigating circumstances. But it happens to Rose & it's "He doesn't care about the team". Give me a break. This is just another example of Rose being "damned if he does, or damned if he doesn't". Everyone outside of Butler, Taj, & Noah played like shit yesterday but it's apparently Rose's fault that Drummond grabbed 20+ boards. Wasn't Pau guarding him? Where's the vitriol thrown his way for a crap performance on both ends?