The official complain about Rose thread

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Once again Friedell took that quote completely out of context per usual. The response was not about the game AT ALL. That was a question about him missing practice AFTER he already explained WHY he missed practice (flight delay) & even apologized to the team for it (which he didn't have to tell the media at all but HE DID because he felt it was the right thing to do). So Friedell spins it to make it look like Rose doesn't give a crap about the outcome of the game (something Cowley and him have done for YEARS now). This hack should have been fired years ago. He hates the Bulls. It shines through in everything he writes. If he seriously has this much of a problem with the team and Rose, then go work for ESPN NY.

He missed a practice. Big friggin' deal. Shit happens. Plenty of players, stars even, have missed practices due to mitigating circumstances. But it happens to Rose & it's "He doesn't care about the team". Give me a break. This is just another example of Rose being "damned if he does, or damned if he doesn't". Everyone outside of Butler, Taj, & Noah played like shit yesterday but it's apparently Rose's fault that Drummond grabbed 20+ boards. Wasn't Pau guarding him? Where's the vitriol thrown his way for a crap performance on both ends?

thanks for clearing it up

wasn't sure how he missed practice either but can't blame him for a flight delay

anyway we talking about practice?

[video=youtube;eGDBR2L5kzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI[/video]

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
attachment.php

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I'm so glad we have an official thread for this now.

Liked Posts:
We were joking around that he would be so excited that Rose had a bad game, thus he would start a fit in the game thread pointing it out asap.
And almost a few minutes later.... not in the game thread, he starts a thread of its own.

We know agendas, we know when guys then try to dodge after we point them out. We know that we're called homers/apologists/meatballs for pointing it out. And they don't know any other reason for a sports forum to be used, other than complain.

That all being said, my question is: Now that we just let the nagging go for a bit, because it doesn't change anything in reality ( only in fantasy land ), is it out of the system? Rose had a bad game. We all agree. But is this going to be a problem where nagging drives discussion forever and ever and ever?

A bad game???!!! Lol

Liked Posts:
Once again Friedell took that quote completely out of context per usual. The response was not about the game AT ALL. That was a question about him missing practice AFTER he already explained WHY he missed practice (flight delay) & even apologized to the team for it (which he didn't have to tell the media at all but HE DID because he felt it was the right thing to do). So Friedell spins it to make it look like Rose doesn't give a crap about the outcome of the game (something Cowley and him have done for YEARS now). This hack should have been fired years ago. He hates the Bulls. It shines through in everything he writes. If he seriously has this much of a problem with the team and Rose, then go work for ESPN NY.

He missed a practice. Big friggin' deal. Shit happens. Plenty of players, stars even, have missed practices due to mitigating circumstances. But it happens to Rose & it's "He doesn't care about the team". Give me a break. This is just another example of Rose being "damned if he does, or damned if he doesn't". Everyone outside of Butler, Taj, & Noah played like shit yesterday but it's apparently Rose's fault that Drummond grabbed 20+ boards. Wasn't Pau guarding him? Where's the vitriol thrown his way for a crap performance on both ends?

Friedell's not good enough to have this high of a profile job. His articles frequently have numerous errors. I think he went to Syracuse, so it's most likely because he's too lazy to proofread his own work. The guy's sloppy. He also seems like a slob.

czman

Liked Posts:
This thread was already known as a bitch move. Everyone knew that 2323 came around after a bad game and will not do this after a good game.

The only bigger bitch move than making this thread is someone changing the title of the thread. That is a complete bitch moderator move. People can think for themselves. There was no need to change the title. Just point out what is happening in the thread. Why abuse power like a little bitch?

One of the biggest bitch moves I have ever seen in moderation on the internet.

I don't even like 2323 or how he acts, and I am left defending him, because his nonsense is less objectionable as what someone did. Ugh.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'll trade you two bitches for one slut. :dunno:

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
This thread was already known as a bitch move. Everyone knew that 2323 came around after a bad game and will not do this after a good game.

The only bigger bitch move than making this thread is someone changing the title of the thread. That is a complete bitch moderator move. People can think for themselves. There was no need to change the title. Just point out what is happening in the thread. Why abuse power like a little bitch?

I don't even like 2323 or how he acts, and I am left defending him, because his nonsense is less objectionable as what someone did. Ugh.

Stop bitching.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Friedell's not good enough to have this high of a profile job. His articles frequently have numerous errors. I think he went to Syracuse, so it's most likely because he's too lazy to proofread his own work. The guy's sloppy. He also seems like a slob.

You do know that every major news website has article editors? Friedell is not proofreading his own work. Most writers don't. Regardless of that, I agree he's not good enough but he is exactly the type of "writer" that ESPN employs. Someone who willingly twists facts, misquotes players, & generates controversy to score website hits.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:

Yea I agree. I don't think it's the biggest bitch move of moderation I've ever seen but it's not a good reflection on what I think is one of the better sports forums out there. What I like about this forum is that we can carry on passionate debate but still maintain a level of respect for each other unlike most other sites. Changing the title to express the moderator's own opinion on a specific poster undermines the site's integrity imho.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Yea I agree. I don't think it's the biggest bitch move of moderation I've ever seen but it's not a good reflection on what I think is one of the better sports forums out there. What I like about this forum is that we can carry on passionate debate but still maintain a level of respect for each other unlike most other sites. Changing the title to express the moderator's own opinion on a specific poster undermines the site's integrity imho.

Oh shut up you bitch! Just kidding. :tongue: I agree, the Bulls forum is definitely the best forum on CCS for sure. Although, I disagree about the mod changing the title.

I actually thought it was funny and extremely appropriate. And everyone knows I'm no fuckin brown nose. :nope: BTW, if you want to experience poor moderation, give the Cubs forum a go round. :lol:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
This is the kind of shit that devalues this board. People here are hypersensitive. People can't disagree on anything without their feelings getting hurt or being banned for their opinions. This is the only board where people react like an 8-yr old whose just been told there's no Santa Claus when you make a negative comment about the Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
This is the kind of shit that devalues this board. People here are hypersensitive. People can't disagree on anything without their feelings getting hurt or being banned for their opinions. This is the only board where people react like an 8-yr old who's just been told there's no Santa Claus when you make a negative comment about the Bulls.

That's not the case of all posters on here. I would say the majority have respect for each other despite differing opinions. People are not banned for their opinions but rather for senseless personal attacks when expressing those opinions. With certain posters, there is a pattern of this but I would not say this is the norm.

Whether you like or agree with 2323 or not, changing the title of the thread to reflect an opinion of a poster is a hypocritical move. It is a personal attack on a specific poster, something that this site definitely frowns upon.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
IDK who changed it. but I really don't care. Nag opportunists always complain. They complain about complainers, and when they complain that the complainers leave, they complain.

Nag opportunists, not the people we cater to, that's for damn sure.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
That's not the case of all posters on here. I would say the majority have respect for each other despite differing opinions. People are not banned for their opinions but rather for senseless personal attacks when expressing those opinions. With certain posters, there is a pattern of this but I would not say this is the norm.

Whether you like or agree with 2323 or not, changing the title of the thread to reflect an opinion of a poster is a hypocritical move. It is a personal attack on a specific poster, something that this site definitely frowns upon.

Unless you're attacking an unpopular idea or poster. Then personal insults are ok, even encouraged here.

What's even more of a "bitch move" is when the moderator steps and bans the person being attacked for retaliating.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
inb42323

Reactions: 1ke

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts: