Bruins @ Blackhawks IGT 2/22 @ 2:30 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkins

Liked Posts:
Ditto, these are supposed to be professionals, and when you hit the ice, that's where their focus should be. Honestly, it does look pretty bad today. "Young guys" or not, the heads need to out of the a-holes real soon.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;ImIGFYZMMfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImIGFYZMMfk[/video]
Shit happens to the best of them.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, welcome Hawkins. Loved you in Predator.
[video=youtube;gZNZYOQ_tt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZNZYOQ_tt8[/video]

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You can't ignore the timing of the whole thing. Since he died, the girls have played like shit. I'm sure that's not the only reason but I think it could be apart of it.

I also believe that Clint's death may still be affecting them. But, at some point, they've gotta move on. It's not an easy thing but it's something they have to do.

I still maintain that this thing is not broken beyond repair. This team can still win a Cup. But, for all of our sake's it'd be damn encouraging if they'd turn it around real soon.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;ImIGFYZMMfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImIGFYZMMfk[/video]
Shit happens to the best of them.

This.

Anyone using that shitty goal allowed by Crow on Friday night as a basis for an argument is has no argument, IMO.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
This.

Anyone using that shitty goal allowed by Crow on Friday night as a basis for an argument is has no argument, IMO.

[video=youtube;-8BulcxrD10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8BulcxrD10[/video]
I posted this in the other GDT. This was in the playoffs. With the man advantage as well.
Sometimes fans need to watch more than the Blackhawks to realize there are some brain fart moments.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jako and I will be at your place by 6:00... tell your wife to to be ready. Also... Pizza by 7:00.

<3

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
This.

Exactly. Every single goalie in the NHL, even those in the HOF will have had a few stinkers in their careers. These things happens.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
And just to pile on Shaw, since he's been a worthless piece of shit this season who has contributed pretty much nothing but stupid penalties... He's currently playing almost 3 minutes a game on the PP, which is FOURTH on the team for forwards. Sixth overall. He has 3 fucking PP points to show for it, and 15 total points. Bravo! :clap::clap:

Considering he's the guy in front of the net screening the goalie, you can assume with our inability to get shots on net that he's not going to get many of the garbage goals or tips like he has in the past.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I think the team as a whole is not doing as bad as some people are believing. Despite the bottom 6 not scoring, outside of Carcillo they all have positive corsi ratings for possession which is key for the way the Hawks play.

Bash Shaw all you want, but the kid has the 2nd least amount of turnovers amongst top 9 forwards, and he's 5th on the team in corsi, a head of Saad, Kane and Richards. He's just been quite unlucky this season.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I think the team as a whole is not doing as bad as some people are believing. Despite the bottom 6 not scoring, outside of Carcillo they all have positive corsi ratings for possession which is key for the way the Hawks play.

Bash Shaw all you want, but the kid has the 2nd least amount of turnovers amongst top 9 forwards, and he's 5th on the team in corsi, a head of Saad, Kane and Richards. He's just been quite unlucky this season.

Both are almost completely useless stats that will also tell you that Rundblad is a good defenseman. As with Rundblad, doesn't really matter what those stats say if it doesn't pass the eye test.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Both are almost completely useless stats that will also tell you that Rundblad is a good defenseman. As with Rundblad, doesn't really matter what those stats say if it doesn't pass the eye test.

You have to look though at how the stats are being used. Runblad isn't playing that tough of competition and his PDO is about 56 point higher than average, so he's having better luck. Plus, he's averaging 11 minutes a game and starting a whopping 68% of his shifts in the offensive zone. Though, he does have a very high on ice save percentage.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't we at least all agree that the team needs to be *far* better than it has been the past two games--as in all 20 guys iced and the guys standing behind the bench?

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q felt they had a really good practice this morning...

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.