TNA General Discussion

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
TNA is still around?

TCD

Liked Posts:
I have tried so hard to watch TNA over the years. Had moments where i enjoyed a few of their roster guys and ladies. But overall they just keep losing me. Production value is horrible. The Sting shit was horrible, the hulk gm shit was horrible, the kevin nash gm shit was horrible. The 6 sided ring wasnt for me. Dixie was horrible on the mic and as a figure head. For ever good thing TNA has done they ruined it with some extra bad garbage.

X division has always been a load of shit also. They were wrong by focussing so much on it for so long.got boring fast. It is outdated that division its stinks of trying to be a ECW rip off without the actual edge ECW had. Out dated..move on.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Yeah TNA is a joke. Y'all are better off watching Ring of Honor (ROH) or Lucha Underground. Both offer some fun stuff.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Also i am one of the few who always found samoa joe and even aj styles as being extremely over rated. Esp aj styles who does fo some impressive in ring work but he also might be one of the biggest botch wrestlers ever because his move set may actually be too overloaded with high risk shit that other wrestlers can not take properly. Seen AJ almost kill guys before with his finisher because he rushes it and doesnt let other guys set into it correctly. Hes a dangerous dude...and his mic skills may be some of the worst ever for a top guy.

He is strong in new japan where he doesnt have to work the mic and nobody cares if he kills guys with his sloppy move set.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Yeah TNA is a joke. Y'all are better off watching Ring of Honor (ROH) or Lucha Underground. Both offer some fun stuff.

I like ROH. Soo many guys that i would love for HHH to take to NXT (as he has been doing anyways). When vince steps back more and more i expect more ROH guys going to HHH. My largest hopes are for the briscoe bros who could save the wwe tag division within seconds. I mark hard for the briscoe bros.

TCD

Liked Posts:
While not a popular company on these boards nor with myself huge news broke Wed night

Destination America has pulled all remaining TNA shows off the air. Also some rumors surfacing that Eric Bichoff is suing the comapny for money not paid and a couple other things. Company has been in touble for sometime now and it didn't help when Spike TV and them broke away. People like myself have no idea what Destination America is and we certainly don't get that channel up here so I havent watched it in a very long time. I was never a TNA fan anyways although it had promissing moments at times.. it never really found itself. THere is some great talent in that company though.

Anyways...this company may be officially done or will try again to rebuild. I don't think it's a company that can survive anymore and will sell. I wouldn't be shocked if Jeff Jarrett eats it up and adds some of the talent to his new Global Force Wrestling company. If it does fold then HHH may snap up a few talents also even though the WWE/NXT rosters are getting pretty big as is. But there is room for a few more talents to bring in. Guys like Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and Eric Young would be great addiditons to NXT as a travelling show now that they are taking NXT on the road. I am sure a lot of the talent will go to Japan though.

Could get interesting if the company does fold or sell. Watch out for some talent eating.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
While not a popular company on these boards nor with myself huge news broke Wed night

Destination America has pulled all remaining TNA shows off the air. Also some rumors surfacing that Eric Bichoff is suing the comapny for money not paid and a couple other things. Company has been in touble for sometime now and it didn't help when Spike TV and them broke away. People like myself have no idea what Destination America is and we certainly don't get that channel up here so I havent watched it in a very long time. I was never a TNA fan anyways although it had promissing moments at times.. it never really found itself. THere is some great talent in that company though.

Anyways...this company may be officially done or will try again to rebuild. I don't think it's a company that can survive anymore and will sell. I wouldn't be shocked if Jeff Jarrett eats it up and adds some of the talent to his new Global Force Wrestling company. If it does fold then HHH may snap up a few talents also even though the WWE/NXT rosters are getting pretty big as is. But there is room for a few more talents to bring in. Guys like Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and Eric Young would be great addiditons to NXT as a travelling show now that they are taking NXT on the road. I am sure a lot of the talent will go to Japan though.

Could get interesting if the company does fold or sell. Watch out for some talent eating.

Thinking the same thing. I am not sure they grab guys like Aries or Roode because WWE did not seem to want them when they were available. Also, I remember reading somewhere WWE did not want AJ Styles because WWE likes to create their own stars. WWE does not want NXT to become TNA lite. Having them for part time NXT matches would be cool especially on tours. I hope Kurt Angle gets picked up and has his last run in WWE, the guy deserves it.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Thinking the same thing. I am not sure they grab guys like Aries or Roode because WWE did not seem to want them when they were available. Also, I remember reading somewhere WWE did not want AJ Styles because WWE likes to create their own stars. WWE does not want NXT to become TNA lite. Having them for part time NXT matches would be cool especially on tours. I hope Kurt Angle gets picked up and has his last run in WWE, the guy deserves it.

Yah good points.

Kurt def needs a last wwe run and it would def draw big money. Would be foolish not to at least reach out to him for a Mania spot if he is available.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never watched one TNA event. But agreed that it would be cool to see Angle back.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Never watched one TNA event. But agreed that it would be cool to see Angle back.

Didnt miss fuck all. Unless you like a 6 sided ring which was goofy as fuck and shitty production value, horrible commentary and bad vignettes.

Only thing worth seeing in TNA the last few years was Bubba Duddly heel run as champ even though the bike gang stable sucked he was great. Some great Angle moments like jumping off top of cages and his matches with samoa joe. And bobby roode is great a classic heel who would be so over in wwe had they gave him a chance.

AJ Styles was fun to watch for a bit when he was there in ring but you know my feelings on him and how over rated the IWC makes him esp when he nearly kills guys with his finisher and he cant work a mic worth shits.

Nothing else memorable about TNA as a product unless you liked a washed up Sting.

Guess it was a better company in the early stages when jeff jarrett ran the company..so i hear. I dont believe it.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Sounds like the death of TNA is just a rumor.

Looks like i got suckered into dirt sheet poopiness.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's still probably true...I feel like Dixie Carter would just pretend things are great no matter what