IGT:Bulls vs Pheonix Suns - Sat. Feb. 21 - 7:00 pm WGN

RichTUK

Liked Posts:
Well... at least we aren't repeating the 3rd quarter we had last night.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Awful decisions in the last 3 minutes. Up by 9, your ball and you give away the ball and hoist up shots early in the shot clock. Who runs this stupid ass offense. Certainly not fucking Rose and Butler. Terrible decisions with the ball. Terrible decisions. Pathetic basketball.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Well... at least we aren't repeating the 3rd quarter we had last night.

Well, I don't know, Thib's going with his favorite "defensive" 5 to close it out and it's getting close again? :dunno:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When they took Butler and the bench guys out, everything changed in that game. Now gasol is back in, yet>

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gasol doesn't go for the ball. Lets the Sun take it right from him. Five point turnaround They suck!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one guards the 3 point shooter. One point lead and Rose almost gives the ball away. Lucky. Lucky

RichTUK

Liked Posts:
Oh well, we got the win, still frustrated with the way we cant seem to kill teams off. Something needs to change.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
another one of those games where we only show up for one quarter

it happened to work this time but the lack of effort they have showed all season is still shining

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
We're fortunate to get this win, imo. Thib's mismanaging the closing lineup, again. :smh: Gasol hit a big shot there at the end or this goes the other way. Our hottest player was Brooks and Thib's takes him out, Niko too. Don't care what anyone says, Thib's is holding back this team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A win is a win? No? Oh well.

Sorry I didn't make an IGT today...was out for the majority of the day. Only caught the 4th quarter of this game. I was surprised Thibs didn't ride with Brooks the way he was playing...

RichTUK

Liked Posts:

Sorry I didn't make an IGT today...was out for the majority of the day. Only caught the 4th quarter of this game. I was surprised Thibs didn't ride with Brooks the way he was playing...

It the new way, Thibs said "Hey Brooks... stop showin up yo team fool... get yo ass on that bench... you too Niko... If I still had Scal I'd throw him in to teach you guys a lesson"

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

This is why I think we're seeing some unmotivated games. Some of these players are starting to question Thib's, imo. If you're not one of Thib's favorites, you're pretty much gonna not be happy. Most coaches would ride with the hot player at the end of the game.

That was Brooks, who helped get the Bulls back in the game. Thib's doesn't know anything else but to go with "his guys" at the end of the game. He doesn't know how to go with the flow, realize the hot matchup, and close out a game with authority.

We had huge momentum going, and Thib's made several player rotations to go with the same guys he always goes with at the end of games, and we almost lost the freakin game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is why I think we're seeing some unmotivated games. Some of these players are starting to question Thib's, imo. If you're not one of Thib's favorites, you're pretty much gonna not be happy. Most coaches would ride with the hot player at the end of the game.

That was Brooks, who helped get the Bulls back in the game. Thib's doesn't know anything else but to go with "his guys" at the end of the game. He doesn't know how to go with the flow, realize the hot matchup, and close out a game with authority.

We had huge momentum going, and Thib's made several player rotations to go with the same guys he always goes with at the end of games, and we almost lost the freakin game.
Well I guess it was sorta logical...Rose is the closer on the team so it made sense to bring him into the game to close it out. It'd be strange to close a game without Jimmy either. Running with Rose and Brooks would've worked if Knight was in the game vs PJ Tucker, but since it was Tucker, Thibs opted to go with the bigger group. I think if the Suns' roster was the same as it was before we would've seen Rose/Brooks to close it out. I doubt Thibs going with "his guys" has anything to do with Tucker hitting a ridiculous 3 over Noah to start that run anyway.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I was out, but saw the whole game at a friends.

Any info on Noah? He was limping for most of the game.