CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Year 5 of Thibs and some people refuse to understand team defensive concepts.

Liked Posts:
Rose is 110 and 1/6 from three. But he's at least been to the foul line some, which raises a question: Why is he shooting so many threes?!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rose is 110 and 1/6 from three. But he's at least been to the foul line some, which raises a question: Why is he shooting so many threes?!
Because no matter where he shoots it from he can't make it?

It was nice Rose was at least getting to the basket, but he's having an unlucky night. He's missing from 2 feet to 24 feet tonight.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The only comment on the game.... and it's about....

Go go gadget agenda!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The only comment on the game.... and it's about....

Go go gadget agenda!
You could point out his error and ask about the Rose is 110 part. Rose is 110 years old? has 110 points? WHAT IS IT?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

2 at the end of the shot clock after failed post ups by Pau & 1 as a desperation heave at end of half. He's really only 1-3 when shooting 3's in rhythm and open. Still not good but not a reflection of his game tonight.

And yet another reason why you should actually WATCH a game instead of relying solely on STATS to flame Rose at any given opportunity.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
You could point out his error and ask about the Rose is 110 part. Rose is 110 years old? has 110 points? WHAT IS IT?

:dontcare:

I'm enjoying the game, noticing a lot more two man play.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
2 at the end of the shot clock after failed post ups by Pau & 1 as a desperation heave at end of half. He's really only 1-3 when shooting 3's in rhythm and open. Still not good but not a reflection of his game tonight.

And yet another reason why you should actually WATCH a game instead of relying solely on STATS to flame Rose at any given opportunity.
All he seems to care about is flaming Rose. At this point, probably to mostly get arouse out of us.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That could be called a flagrant on Middleton. Refs letting it go because Snell got up ok.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Give Dougie more than 1 minute!!! LEGGO!!! :)

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Love how Thib's stuck with Brooks, Niko, and Snell down the stretch. Hated how Thib's brought Rose back in with 5 minutes left. And fuck Thib's for NOT getting McD some minutes!!!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Doug is just hopping in a corner giving that "I'm open, I'm open" face.

LOL. Sometimes I think Thibs isn't to blame for his lack of playing time.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Love how Thib's stuck with Brooks, Niko, and Snell down the stretch. Hated how Thib's brought Rose back in with 5 minutes left. And fuck Thib's for NOT getting McD some minutes!!!

Doug is just hopping in a corner giving that "I'm open, I'm open" face.

LOL. Sometimes I think Thibs isn't to blame for his lack of playing time.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
The Bulls being carried by Nikola and Snell, I could get used to this. Hello, floor spacing.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Rose matched up against Bayless, so of course he played bad. He won't play great until March 1st.

:troll:

Liked Posts:

Oh, I know! Plus on one of the other threes, those absurdly bright lights in the UC were the reason for a miss. And then the fifth miss was from a dyslexic kid making his own t-shirt and it was one of the few times Derrick saw something that he can read. That's gotta be very distracting for him.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was really hoping Doug would hit that layup on that drive. Garbage time MVP! Too bad he couldn't get Middleton with that step back fadeaway like he got hit with lol.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry I love Thibs but he's too damn stubborn for his own good some times. Rose didn't have it going tonight. The team was still up plenty with no signs of life from the Bucks. There was simply no reason to bring him back in that late in the 4th.

And what.. the.. fuck.. Thibs.. NOT calling a time out when he at least 5 opportunities to do so to get his starters out of the game was ridiculous. He just waited another 2 MINUTES until there was a stoppage in play at the 1:30 mark! Seriously Thibs, WTF man!?