Derrick Rose Tears Meniscus in Right Knee 2015 (UPDATE: Out 4-6 weeks)

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
People thought that? I thought by the end of that season everyone was convinced Derrick was the MVP that year.

yup and they think still think it

most say Dwight/Bron should have got it

ppl even went as far to say he was the worst MVP in history

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, Derrick has a lot of haters, a LOT. People hate that the Bulls got the number #1 pick, hate that Rose cheated on his SATs, and will find any reason to discredit him at any given opportunity. Also notice that a good lot of these same critics hate the Bulls in general, and make endless comments about how Jordan needed Pippen, etc. It's a broken record.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Derrick has a lot of haters, a LOT. People hate that the Bulls got the number #1 pick, hate that Rose cheated on his SATs, and will find any reason to discredit him at any given opportunity. Also notice that a good lot of these same critics hate the Bulls in general, and make endless comments about how Jordan needed Pippen, etc. It's a broken record.
Jealousy.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
LOL at all the freakin Rose bashers. :smh: they can't even find something positive to say with this good news. :nope: Most of you guys are hypocrites. You make snide remarks about his comeback one moment, and ya'll will say I'll gladly eat crow........ what a joke some of you people are. I've got a novel idea, how about actually supporting your players for a change. It's like you guys would prefer he don't play, so you can say "I told you so". Fuckin pathetic.

attachment.php

I've been a pretty consistent hater, for good reason.

He doesn't work hard enough.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
maybe he means from everybody and not just bulls fans

its strong opinion about Rose not deserving the MVP and also he caught allot of hate for that Miami series

That young man played so well that year and his future looked so bright as did the Bulls future. It is just too bad that it didn't work out for either. I just wish Reinsdorf would somehow hire someone that would do what it takes to win a championship instead of pussyfooting around it. In other words a prick like Riley who will cheat, cajole, cheat, bribe, cheat, lie, cheat. Did I say cheat? And that means fucking spending the money to bring a championship to Chicago.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People thought that? I thought by the end of that season everyone was convinced Derrick was the MVP that year.

I thought that he deserved the award. Clearly he and Lebron were headed to a great rivalry for the next ten years.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I've been a pretty consistent hater, for good reason.

He doesn't work hard enough.

So showing up every day for the last 2.5 years just to get back on the court from 3 injuries to his knee is loafing it? Just what else is he supposed to do? :dunno:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's starting that process over again. It's 4-6 weeks, not months. He'll be cleared to practice in likely a week from what Gar has said. Hell the surgery took less than 15 minutes and he walked out of the office putting full weight on the leg. This is a minor set back. The mental part will be the hardest thing but from everything his teammates and coaches have said, he's in high spirits and is ready to bust his ass to be back in time for the playoffs.

Lots of players don't have their MCL or part of them and are having or had great careers. Westbrook, Wade, Blake Griffin, Ron Artest, and others. Heck Wade has played his entire career without an MCL in his right knee. You can still have a great career after this surgery. I'm just praying this is the last of the knee surgeries because seriously, what kind of a fucked up God would punish a guy like Rose over and over again but give a monumental douchebag like Lebron a free pass all the time?

I had that same surgery two years ago and the knee is better than ever. Certainly I still can't power down the reverse dunks like I used to, but the finger roll still works(sic). But seriously, this should give the Bulls a lift for awhile at least in the play-offs. I still want the Bulls to give Mirtoic, Snell, and McDermott a helluva lot more court time in order to see what presents itself down the road.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
tumblr_ma1n09NVIL1qap72po1_500.gif

You made a great point....... and then ruined it with your agenda. :dunno:

I have an agenda? Really? An agenda? Pray tell, what the hell is "my agenda"? I am just a Bulls fan who is disappointed by the Bulls front office and their failure to give Thibs what he needs to win a championship. If that is an agenda, than so be it. If you don't agree with it and think that Reinsdorf and company are doing everything just right, than that is up to you. that is your opinion. I think that Bulls failure this season has to do with the front office failure.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It would be nice if he could be there for the play-offs this season. Even if it is just coming off the bench in limited minutes. It's good to hear this injury isn't as severe as his others. Lets hope camp Rose will be okay with him playing in the play-offs.

Yeah. Have to run it by Reggie I guess? I think that Rose has maybe his last chance to really recapture his fans by what he does the remainder of the year. It might not by fair really, but sometimes live itself isn't fair. His camp has not done him any favors in the last two years. SOmeone should have hit him between the eyes with a two by four to tell him what he should do.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I have an agenda? Really? An agenda? Pray tell, what the hell is "my agenda"? I am just a Bulls fan who is disappointed by the Bulls front office and their failure to give Thibs what he needs to win a championship. If that is an agenda, than so be it. If you don't agree with it and think that Reinsdorf and company are doing everything just right, than that is up to you. that is your opinion. I think that Bulls failure this season has to do with the front office failure.

You definitely have an agenda.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like old guys who have knee surgeries and think they know the time table for athletes should be based on their own surgeries.

And then there are dumb shits like you whose only experience in sports is watching on television.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You definitely have an agenda.

Do you know what having an agenda means? I don't think so. Better have one of your buddies explain it to you. I would, but then you'd say I had an agenda if I tried to educate you in word comprehension. Can't have that, eh?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When did i say i had experience? Relax kid

Oh Johnny.......... Better find a friend, quick. Better find a mod to take up for you. I'd hate to have you cry once again.

Mitchapalooza

Oh Johnny.......... Better find a friend, quick. Better find a mod to take up for you. I'd hate to have you cry once again.
What? Youre the one that told on me to a mod. Stop getting so angry.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Do you know what having an agenda means? I don't think so. Better have one of your buddies explain it to you. I would, but then you'd say I had an agenda if I tried to educate you in word comprehension. Can't have that, eh?

Let me help you:

: an underlying often ideological plan or program <a political agenda - or GarPax hate>
agen·da·less

\-də-ləs\ adjective

: a plan or goal that guides someone's behavior and that is often kept secret