Bernstein report: Locker room issues for the Hawks

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate this guy as much as anyone, but cannot deny that he's got sources in every Chicago pro sports organization.

So, add that to everything else that's been going on lately.

[Edit] For those who can't read it at work, it reads: Per sources, #Blackhawks' locker room complicated by some untidy personal lives right now. Q's job: keep things from distracting/dividing.

All you young hockey players out there, this is why you clean behind your ears! Somebody will notice!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate Bernstein all you want but I have heard the same thing from a different radio source back in September. It spawned from the whole Kane-Sharp "punch"... So I'm not really shocked Bernstein is reporting the same thing.

Shhhhhhhhh.

Don't let the "good fans" get wind of any negativity.

Obviously I love the guys posting here... but seriously, if Bernstein reports it... it's not a load of shit.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
If true, it will be the very FIRST thing he says about hockey that isn't a load of shit. Completely ignorant of the sport and the Hawks.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
These someone punched someone or cheated with someone's gf/wife things always pop up when the team is struggling. Is it just part of the blame game? Easy clickbait for frustrated fans?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I had heard weeks ago that Sharp got it on with Keith's wife. Either way I do not buy into any of it as no one in the media is that close to this team and will dare speak if it.

Sharp is a wife slayer. He's not a bad looking dude and he's rich. Pretty much can rip the panties off any wife he wants, including all the wives of CCS posters.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This isn't the Bears and Bernstein is fucking Special person when it comes to hockey and the Hawks. He doesn't have clue one what he's talking about and has never broke shit about the Hawks.

You should call in today and tell him how you really feel.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Wasn't that the rumor that got started this summer?

Probably. The way the rumors about players with other wives thing goes, one just has to wonder if there is one big wife sharing service in all of sports.

I'm sure there is a locker room issue in the form of frustration, but most beyond that I take with a grain of salt (i.e., attempts at page hits, etc).

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Probably. The way the rumors about players with other wives thing goes, one just has to wonder if there is one big wife sharing service in all of sports.

I'm sure there is a locker room issue in the form of frustration, but most beyond that I take with a grain of salt (i.e., attempts at page hits, etc).
There's just not anything concrete in this repirt. That's what is so annoying. It could be damn near anything.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL @ people saying Berstein isnt credible.
He's the only credible source in this town that will actually break news that is "uncomfortable" and is right way more often than not.

Stop being retards.

He's credible, because he sleeps with about half the team, and gets a lot of "pillow talk" during cuddling and/or spooning sessions.

Last edited:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
These someone punched someone or cheated with someone's gf/wife things always pop up when the team is struggling. Is it just part of the blame game? Easy clickbait for frustrated fans?

This first popped up in the off-season I believe.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've heard rumors about Crawford's drinking, any truth?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The only thing I take away from that is my complete contrasting view of Sharp's often cherrypicking last year... it helped create and generate so many breakaway or odd man rush chances for him and the club last year. I think the benefit of that Toews-Hossa combo is for the LWer to be able to take chances and realize he can rely on their greatness to spring ahead for big plays. It's something I'd rather see Saad do more taking the opportunity in that spot and a reason I'd think if they put Sharp back there he'd spring to probably play well again and Saad will still be able to do well at any spot he plays. I think oddly the lack of chances like that are probably a bigger issue than any off-ice thing this season.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I've heard rumors about Crawford's drinking, any truth?

I don't think he necessarily drinks anymore than the typical pro hockey players in his 20s does. Crawford just had the unfortunate incident of messing up his his leg/ankle while likely drunk at a Rise Against concert.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't think he necessarily drinks anymore than the typical pro hockey players in his 20s does. Crawford just had the unfortunate incident of messing up his his leg/ankle while likely drunk at a Rise Against concert.
I guess what I'm asking is if he has a drinking problem that is affecting his performance, coupled with the Rise Against thing it just doesn't look good. We're not too far removed from the drinking worries with Patrick Kane, so that's why I bring it up.