Bernstein report: Locker room issues for the Hawks

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I hate this guy as much as anyone, but cannot deny that he's got sources in every Chicago pro sports organization.

So, add that to everything else that's been going on lately.

[Edit] For those who can't read it at work, it reads: Per sources, #Blackhawks' locker room complicated by some untidy personal lives right now. Q's job: keep things from distracting/dividing.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe some of these untidy personal lives have become that way due to they're distraction of having to search for the missing team mate.......BIGFOOT.:will:

Variable

Liked Posts:
I heard some of that. It's a bunch of crazy, speculative rumors like Clint Reif's wife was having an affair with Crawford, after his suicide Sharp was angry at Corey or something because he was close with Clint, just crazy speculative shit.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I heard some of that. It's a bunch of crazy, speculative rumors like Clint Reif's wife was having an affair with Crawford, after his suicide Sharp was angry at Corey or something because he was close with Clint, just crazy speculative shit.

Holy fuck I hope not.

I can't listen to that show with work obligations tomorrow (nor do I listen to it when I'm able), but if any of you want to give it a listen and see if they add to this rather vague report, I'd appreciate some updates.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Like I said, it's crazy speculative bullshit. It's Bernstein. Not really worth anything.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
So the Kim Johanssen claims are coming back eh?

Why is it everytime there is some random speculative locker room grief with the team it boils to some random accusations of a random guy slept with some other guys wife.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
So the Kim Johanssen claims are coming back eh?

Why is it everytime there is some random speculative locker room grief with the team it boils to some random accusations of a random guy slept with some other guys wife.

Because the Hawks get around. Remember when they went up to Vancouver the first Cup year and got down with some strippers and whores?

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:

I had heard weeks ago that Sharp got it on with Keith's wife. Either way I do not buy into any of it as no one in the media is that close to this team and will dare speak if it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I had heard weeks ago that Sharp got it on with Keith's wife. Either way I do not buy into any of it as no one in the media is that close to this team and will dare speak if it.

Wasn't that the rumor that got started this summer?

Variable

Liked Posts:
I thought it was Kane and Sharp got into a fight or something lol. It's all stupid bullshit.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL @ people saying Berstein isnt credible.

He's the only credible source in this town that will actually break news that is "uncomfortable" and is right way more often than not.

Stop being retards.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

He's the only credible source in this town that will actually break news that is "uncomfortable" and is right way more often than not.

Stop being retards.

Examples?

Variable

Liked Posts:
When you start saying that type of shit, talking about a wife cheating on her husband who would then go on to commit suicide, you better have like an iron clad case for it. Like you better be prepared to display that evidence in front of the Supreme Court , not just say "per a reliable source" or some shit. That's bullshit.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Examples?

Anything with the Bears. But you'll have to dig through piles of shit on the Bears board to find that.

Berstein is a giant asshole but he has sources and is pretty much spot on most of the time.

TCD

Liked Posts:
When you start saying that type of shit, talking about a wife cheating on her husband who would then go on to commit suicide, you better have like an iron clad case for it. Like you better be prepared to display that evidence in front of the Supreme Court , not just say "per a reliable source" or some shit. That's bullshit.

I don't think the Supreme court gives a shit about hockey players banging each others wives or wives of those who work in the organization. That shit is left for judge Judy.

Anyways...twitter knows who is fucking who all the time so twitter is always 100% true when it comes to fuck stories. Its true...its true.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Stop being retards.

Since this report isn't about Brandon Marshall I'm more likely to believe it. Because anything Bernstein says about Marshall must come with the caveat that Bernstein quite obviously hates Marshall. Seems like he's on a campaign to run the guy out of town.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

And this isn't just something Bernstein does, it's something that just about everyone in sports media does these days, and that's come out with these ridiculously vague reports that have no substantial information. I mean, this report says nothing, to me. It just says there are "issues." I feel like every pro team has "issues" in the locker room because you're never going to find 25 guys that are all best friends.

Give me a fucking name. Give me a specific event. Give me something more than "untidy issues."

Reactions: 1ke

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Anything with the Bears. But you'll have to dig through piles of shit on the Bears board to find that.

Berstein is a giant asshole but he has sources and is pretty much spot on most of the time.

This isn't the Bears and Bernstein is fucking Special person when it comes to hockey and the Hawks. He doesn't have clue one what he's talking about and has never broke shit about the Hawks.