Bernstein report: Locker room issues for the Hawks

TCD

Liked Posts:
At least now we know after last night, that it was Raanta and Hartman that were the problem in the locker room, I mean, they sent them down and the hawks win 2ish... problem solved. move along.

Yup. Icehogs problem to deal with now. Raanta and hartman can fight each other in that dressing room and bang ahl wives. Ahl wives are nasty so i hope they are protected.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least now we know after last night, that it was Raanta and Hartman that were the problem in the locker room, I mean, they sent them down and the hawks win 2ish... problem solved. move along.

Heard that when Hartman and Raanta were up with the big boys that TJ Brennan had been egging them on with texts from Rockford, like "get into fistfights in the A. locker room or B. dressing room with each other, ...and the regulars - say or do 'shit' with their girlfriends or (better yet) their wives - if possible." When Stan got word of that, Brennan was shipped off to the Marlies, cause Stan knows the Toronto media will be all over that shit.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Heard that when Hartman and Raanta were up with the big boys that TJ Brennan had been egging them on with texts from Rockford, like "get into fistfights in the A. locker room or B. dressing room with each other, ...and the regulars - say or do 'shit' with their girlfriends or (better yet) their wives - if possible." When Stan got word of that, Brennan was shipped off to the Marlies, cause Stan knows the Toronto media will be all over that shit.
I heard it was Beach and Aliu...

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really, the Hawks dressing room is nicknamed "thee brothel" and on occasion (and this is interchangeable), the UFC ring or, more generically, the MMA ring.

Reactions: TCD

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
It would be hilarious to see Sharp sue these idiots for libel....

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It it wrong for me to wish someone would photoshop SportsMockery's owner mustard-felching the Goatse dude and put it on the internet?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I accidentally caught a bit of Bernstein today. He is insisting this story spans over a year and there is a bigger scope than people think and it is not BS. There will be more coming out on this. He then was saying how stupid Sharp is for talking about this with the press.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
As in over a year as in it started last playoffs as people looking for answers to why Sharp sucked in the playoffs and then when he was a potential obvious semi tangible trade option people on blogs wanted to throw out extra speculation to deeper whys to this.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I accidentally caught a bit of Bernstein today. He is insisting this story spans over a year and there is a bigger scope than people think and it is not BS. There will be more coming out on this. He then was saying how stupid Sharp is for talking about this with the press.

I get that he's really just doing it for the ratings, but I get incredibly annoyed when people like Bernstein throw out these vague rumors on their shows. He's not the only one doing this and I get that. But he's part of the problem. Give me a fucking name, give me a specific event, or shut the fuck up about it. This celebrity gossip bullshit is nauseating.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I get that he's really just doing it for the ratings, but I get incredibly annoyed when people like Bernstein throw out these vague rumors on their shows. He's not the only one doing this and I get that. But he's part of the problem. Give me a fucking name, give me a specific event, or shut the fuck up about it. This celebrity gossip bullshit is nauseating.

I agree. But if Bernstein broke it, I'd be fine. But what SportsMockery is doing is just ridiculous.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I agree. But if Bernstein broke it, I'd be fine. But what SportsMockery is doing is just ridiculous.

No fuck that, if he had anything and was any kind of a real journalist he's form an actual story and put it out there. He's doing nothing but the exact same thing as they are. This is the problem with journalism today it's all gone the way of TMZ. No one reports anymore, they throw out teasers and beg for hits, retweets, posts, likes, and anything else that will boost their media personality credentials, because that is what they are, media personalities, not journalists, not reporters, not anything credible. they are hacks that worry about being first instead of right.