Charlotte vs BULLS Wed Feb 25 at 7PM on CSN

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RichTUK

Liked Posts:
I think that the Bulls will actually play better than they've been without Rose.

I agree, I prefer it when hes not on the court... He's a frustrating player, he slows down the plays way to much and bad defensive teams dont find it hard to get back into position. Noah and Taj are way more aggressive without Rose on the court the only issue was that we struggled to score last season during Roses injuries.

However, the difference this year is we have Pau, Mirotic and this crazy kid called Snell. Brooks looks like he can hold his own and if Noah can pitch in with the assists he put in last season too, then I'm kinda glad Rose is out as I was getting annoyed with how slow we have been playing.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Kirk to 3rd string, Kirk to 3rd string... :pray:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree and disagree. I don't usually agree with much you say about the Bulls, but I do think they will rally around Brooks and find an "us against the World" attitude. I think the Bulls would ultimately be better with a healthy Rose, but I do think that their focus could be better now that they are faced with the reality of playing, again, w/o him.

This is why I'd like to see Nate the great back with the Bulls. Honestly, I'd have to work him out myself to evaluate his play, but I know his Heart and toughness would help. I don't want to hear the "two small PG's" argument, we still have Moore.

They will play better because they played better as a unit without Rose. There simply was better ball movement and execution. Rose and Gasol simply didn;t fit together. That is why I wanted Gasol to come off of the bench and play with Brooks and that is also why I wanted them to go after Dragic and Affalo before the trade deadline.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I guess nobody is watching the game.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
They will play better because they played better as a unit without Rose. There simply was better ball movement and execution. Rose and Gasol simply didn;t fit together. That is why I wanted Gasol to come off of the bench and play with Brooks and that is also why I wanted them to go after Dragic and Affalo before the trade deadline.

Stop with the Dragic shit. I and others have proven you consistently wrong about that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And Gasol coming off the bench? WTF?!?!?!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
THis game might be neck and neck all the way through.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Aaron Brooks is horrible from the FT line tonight.

RichTUK

Liked Posts:
Gasol, go and sit down... that was ugly

RichTUK

Liked Posts:
We struggle against the Hornets but Kevin Martin can roll back 6 or 7 years and shoot the lights out and put the Timberwolves in the lead over the Wizards... I hate this game

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nice try Kirk.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We struggle against the Hornets but Kevin Martin can roll back 6 or 7 years and shoot the lights out and put the Timberwolves in the lead over the Wizards... I hate this game
Wizards are slumping badly lately. But even good teams lose to bad teams from time to time.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Game falling away from Chicago.

Kirk has played too much of his 2nd half.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Thib's sucks, and soon you will all see where I'm coming from. Thib's is holding this team back. I don't even want to watch this team play any more. remember what I say now .... the Bulls will play much better when they have a new coach!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh hey! No Rose and our offense looks like last year all over again. Out scored 24-13 in the 4th.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thib's sucks, and soon you will all see where I'm coming from. Thib's is holding this team back. I don't even want to watch this team play any more. remember what I say now .... the Bulls will play much better when they have a new coach!
How is he holding them back?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Dunleavy is dun