Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So this game

Dunleavy = Awful
Brooks, hot 1st, didn't do shit the rest of the game and missed a career high 5 free throws (he's never missed more than 3 in a game before)
Bucket seems very under used. I don't know if that's the injury bothering him or the Bulls just need to adjust to Jimmy being the true go to guy.
Snell had a good first half but couldn't keep it up in the 2nd half.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I watched exactly 0 minutes of this game and heard about 3 minutes of it on the radio. Saw they were tied at the half. Guess they blew up in the 4th. Kirk played too many minutes? I guess. He shot 4-9 though, so that's not terrible. Small victories guys, small victories.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Second half was two things. Everyone went flat, and Pau became a revolving door(much much much more than usual).

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
as of now we would play the Wizards in the 1st round again lol

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
as of now we would play the Wizards in the 1st round again lol

This Bulls team should be able to compete with the Wizards even without Derrick Rose, regardless of what happened last time that we saw them in the play-offs. It's a series I would keep an open mind to if it happens.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This Bulls team should be able to compete with the Wizards even without Derrick Rose, regardless of what happened last time that we saw them in the play-offs. It's a series I would keep an open mind to if it happens.
In theory yes, but this Wizards team has seemed to have our number recently. They match up quite well with us and without Rose to match Wall, I can see it being a rough series for us. Though, them not having Ariza might make things different since they can't drape him over our undersized scoring PG this time.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don´t see how the Bulls can keep up with Nene and Gortat, when they even get fucked hard by Cody Zeller ...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop with the Dragic shit. I and others have proven you consistently wrong about that.

Get over your self. You and others have proven jack shit about that. Dragic is a good guard, one of the best point guards in the NBA. You haven't proven me wrong anywhere.

Hey Gus.........just because drivel comes out of your pie hole and some other putz agrees with it doesn't mean jack shit to the rest of the world. Through your posts, you have pretty much showed very little understanding of how to build a good team or a good organization. All you do is decide that when someone disagrees with you, you will decide to dislike them like that imbecilic action you did regarding my Cutler post.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Dragic isn't good enough to get us over the hump though.