Current FA PGs

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mike James and Jannero Pargo...you'd think they were joking, but...
I want nothing to do with Pargo... If its James then they just want someone who can facilitate.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We're signing no one! :kermit:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Also a very pubic sign that they expect Rose to be on the floor no later than 6 weeks.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I can see signing Mike James or even Nate to a couple of 10 day contracts to have the extra body in a suit on the bench. But for any playing time, they're out there mid season for reasons that 29 teams see a lot better than people here.

Until/IF Rose returns this year I would just put ETwaun Moore out there as the fourth guard. Start Hinrich with Butler and have Brooks and Moore come off the bench. Snell behind Dunleavy at the 3. You start each half with that plan and if either Brooks, Moore or Snell gets really hot let them take more minutes in the second and fourth quarters. The reason you start Hinrich is with Butler, Dunleavy and Gasol out there he doesn't have to score much just run the offense. Brooks can score in bunches while Moore plays a steady game next to him and depending on if Gibson, Snell or Mirotic has the hot hand go to him more.