Much love to D Rose

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
It's multiple reasons that stars have not chosen Chicago, but we can now add the message board fanbase as a new reason.

The way that some Bulls fans have turned on the hometown kid because he tore his acl is going to be a huge turnoff to free agents. They're gonna say to themselves ... "If these people can turn on a hometown kid that won a MVP, they're definitely gonna turn on me".

Yep, some fans have no idea how they can be a problem themselves. it's no different than stupid kids bullying another kid on facebook until that kid kid kills themself. It's like the fan that insists they have the right to "boo" cuz they bought a ticket. Imo, this post has the merit for a whole forum to itself!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh come-on..... How can anyone call Rose a BUST? I've been a critic of Rose for a lot of things since he's been on the Bulls but calling him a bust is stupid. Has he been a disappointment? Sure. But that disappointment had 90+% TO DO WITH HIS INJURIES. I am way Way more critical with how the Bulls management handled the building of the team around him both when he was healthy and when he was injured. They refused to add a viable second option or star in the back-court. And Gasol was not the viable second option no matter what anyone else says.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JAY Williams was not a bust. He was well onto a successful NBA career when he had that bad motorcycle accident

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree. And these same people were the guys expected Rose to come back after missing 2 years and regain his MVP form right away. That's why it's really funny when people say "He's not even the best on the team anymore" or "Rose sucks now man". No, he was regaining confidence in his body and finding his rhythm again

I know! Damn genius!

The truth is that Rose was not playing very good basketball before he was injured and was not the best player on his team. I'm not saying that Rose dogged it or didn't bust his ass. I'm just saying that the parts did not fit on this team. Rose and Gasol together on the court was not well thought out offensively and defensively was just plain bad. That is on Gar/Pax and Thibs more than anything else. It just didn't work.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It's multiple reasons that stars have not chosen Chicago, but we can now add the message board fanbase as a new reason.

The way that some Bulls fans have turned on the hometown kid because he tore his acl is going to be a huge turnoff to free agents. They're gonna say to themselves ... "If these people can turn on a hometown kid that won a MVP, they're definitely gonna turn on me".

What the hell? You think those players give a damn what anyone on this board thinks? Lol...unbelievable.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Oh come-on..... How can anyone call Rose a BUST? I've been a critic of Rose for a lot of things since he's been on the Bulls but calling him a bust is stupid. Has he been a disappointment? Sure. But that disappointment had 90+% TO DO WITH HIS INJURIES. I am way Way more critical with how the Bulls management handled the building of the team around him both when he was healthy and when he was injured. They refused to add a viable second option or star in the back-court. And Gasol was not the viable second option no matter what anyone else says.

I would like for you to meet Jimmy Butler...

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
The truth is that Rose was not playing very good basketball before he was injured and was not the best player on his team. I'm not saying that Rose dogged it or didn't bust his ass. I'm just saying that the parts did not fit on this team. Rose and Gasol together on the court was not well thought out offensively and defensively was just plain bad. That is on Gar/Pax and Thibs more than anything else. It just didn't work.

What did you expect after he missed 2+ years? That's the point I'm making. Most Bulls fans knew damn well he'd look bad at first. The storyline for this season has been "Let's see how he looks post All-Star break"

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would like for you to meet Jimmy Butler...

Thats a totally different thing. Jimmy Butler grew into an all-star based on his dedication and drive not because of anything that Gar/Pax did. They never expected this guy would be the player that he turned into. That is all Jimmy. I say again, Gar/Pax did didley squat to build a team with Rose at its head. Didn't help him when he was healthy , didn;t add a star when he got hurt, and didn't add supplementary players this season either.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thats a totally different thing. Jimmy Butler grew into an all-star based on his dedication and drive not because of anything that Gar/Pax did. They never expected this guy wo be the player that he turned into. That is all Jimmy. I say again, Gar/Pax did didley squat to build a team with Rose at its head. Didn't heap him when he was healthy , didn;t add a star when he got hurt, and didn't add supplementary players this season either.
The Bulls had no cap space to add a star when Rose got hurt. And this isn't a video game. You can't just make a trade whenever the fuck you are. Gar/Pax also don't have the pull GM LeBron does.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Thats a totally different thing. Jimmy Butler grew into an all-star based on his dedication and drive not because of anything that Gar/Pax did. They never expected this guy would be the player that he turned into. That is all Jimmy. I say again, Gar/Pax did didley squat to build a team with Rose at its head. Didn't help him when he was healthy , didn;t add a star when he got hurt, and didn't add supplementary players this season either.

Weren't you the guy giving the Bulls grief for drafting Doug McDermott? But they get no credit for drafting Jimmy Butler? Paxson deserves blame because Aldridge became an allstar and he passed on him...but when it comes to Bulter..."didley squat"???

Hypocritical it seems.

Troy23

Liked Posts:
1) Rose does not care what you think one way or the other.

2) Torn meniscus can often be treated without surgery.

3) Since Rose got his contract, he hasn't played a lick of basketball. He does not care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) D-Rose may or may not care. Doesn't matter

2) You're an idiot, it can not be treated without surgery, unless you want him to just allow his meniscus to just gradually disappear...

3) HE'S HAD 2 MAJOR KNEE SURGERIES YOU TWAT!!!! So you're telling me he doesn't care about the game or the team, because he's missed 2 years with an ACL tear and a major meniscus tear?? You're a bloody moron.

D-Rose, forget the haters champ. Keep on keeping on, you'll come back to being your old self then soon the haters will be eating their words!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

well you gotta give the credit to Pax that he seen potential in Butler

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
What the hell? You think those players give a damn what anyone on this board thinks? Lol...unbelievable.

Looking at your sig, I see that you're a LeBron gulper. I don't care about nor do I trust your opinion about the Chicago Bulls.

I will go to a Cleveland Cavalier board to discuss basketball with you :lol:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Looking at your sig, I see that you're a LeBron gulper. I don't care about nor do I trust your opinion about the Chicago Bulls.

I will go to a Cleveland Cavalier board to discuss basketball with you :lol:

And from reading a lot of your posts...you don't know what the hell you are talking about. You have no idea what a fan is and probably don't know shit about the Bulls.

But allow me to introduce myself...my name is houheffna...I AM a Bulls fan...I love watching great players (that would explain the Lebron sig...)...and I don't give a damn what you think.

If I don't give a damn what you think...what makes you think Carmelo Anthony or Lebron James gives a damn???

Idiot...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And from reading a lot of your posts...you don't know what the hell you are talking about. You have no idea what a fan is and probably don't know shit about the Bulls.

But allow me to introduce myself...my name is houheffna...I AM a Bulls fan...I love watching great players (that would explain the Lebron sig...)...and I don't give a damn what you think.

If I don't give a damn what you think...what makes you think Carmelo Anthony or Lebron James gives a damn???

Idiot...
lol you're so angry today man