Once again, it's Teuvo Time

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
ESPN Chicago's Scott Powers reporting that the Hawks have called him up.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Potentially playing in the top 6 role like Q said he needs to be in to be effective, I somehow don't think that's certainly going to happen though I'd prefer.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Hopefully he is up to the task this time around. TT definitely showed some flashes of his high end talent but he got sent down for a reason. I'm sure he learned from his time up here, just have to put it all together now.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
If he plays with Shaw and Bickell, like he was before, expect more of the same.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
There's a gaping hole in Top 6. I imagine that's where Teuvo is going.

Sharp/Richards/Versteeg looked pretty good at times last night. I expect Q to experiment and TT will surely get a shot at the top 6 this time around (he did for stints the last time as well).

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sharp/Richards/Versteeg looked pretty good at times last night. I expect Q to experiment and TT will surely get a shot at the top 6 this time around (he did for stints the last time as well).

Put Teuvo and Sharp together. Thought they had something brewing together last time up, and Sharp could desperately use someone to get him the puck to help him stop this scoring funk of his.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt he starts off on the second line. 'Third line, and then take it from there' seems to be Q's M.O. with T^2.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
I would bet that he is going to bounce up and down the 2nd and 3rd line with Sharp and Versteeg....unless Q goes ludicrous random.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Teuvo finally will get a shot in a role he needs to be playing in. Color me impressed.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Teuvo finally will get a shot in a role he needs to be playing in. Color me impressed.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Only if that role is 12 minutes of ice time.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Hmmm.. Put TT at center and Shaw at wing and both look better. ...odd (it must be to Q)

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ChrisBlock @ChrisBlock
Unless #Blackhawks send Teuvo Teravainen down to Rockford b4 Monday's 2pm trade deadline, he would be ineligible for #IceHogs AHL playoffs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ChrisBlock @ChrisBlock
Unless #Blackhawks send Teuvo Teravainen down to Rockford b4 Monday's 2pm trade deadline, he would be ineligible for #IceHogs AHL playoffs.

Fuck the icehogs imo. May need TT in Chicago with Kane being out.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Waaaaaaaaaa ineligible to play in the worst hockey league on earth!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! The ice hogs and the ahl lmfao.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
ChrisBlock @ChrisBlock

Who gives a flying fuck about the Ice Hogs and the playoffs? Stop trolling!

TCD

Liked Posts:
I didn't realize we were cluttered with ECHL fanboyz here

Fuck ECHL too. I would rather spend my extra hockey time watching junior leagues where the hockey is good and exciting.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any thoughts recently on Tuevo and his performances?

I've begun to view him as a supremely talented hands and brains guy with massive potential whose body isn't NHL ready. 10-15 minutes a night seems perfect, and if Q chooses to mix and match that into the top 6 I think that is the best move. Let him play with guys playing hockey the easy way with spacing, handling, passing, and making lanes for each other and not the energy way where he is likely to get into altercations and board scraps more often. I like him top 6 because he can put unexpected pressure on defenses already compensating for Sharp/Toews/Hossa.....which of coarse is our best line but I would like to keep breaking them up to keep that second line strong absent Kane and am dieing to see Tuevo-Toews-Hossa because of the little things they all do.

I'd like to here someone with more hockey experience lay into the body of work we have seen so far.

Tuevos ceiling and floor for season? Tuevo's ceiling and floor for career?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Any thoughts recently on Tuevo and his performances?

I've begun to view him as a supremely talented hands and brains guy with massive potential whose body isn't NHL ready. 10-15 minutes a night seems perfect, and if Q chooses to mix and match that into the top 6 I think that is the best move. Let him play with guys playing hockey the easy way with spacing, handling, passing, and making lanes for each other and not the energy way where he is likely to get into altercations and board scraps more often. I like him top 6 because he can put unexpected pressure on defenses already compensating for Sharp/Toews/Hossa.....which of coarse is our best line but I would like to keep breaking them up to keep that second line strong absent Kane and am dieing to see Tuevo-Toews-Hossa because of the little things they all do.

I'd like to here someone with more hockey experience lay into the body of work we have seen so far.

Tuevos ceiling and floor for season? Tuevo's ceiling and floor for career?

You know its spelled Teuvo, right? T-E-U-V-O.....